Stockings & suspenders

stockingslover1960

stockingslover1960
Posted

Hi is it wrong for me to be secretive about going on cam dressed in my fav sexy outfit black stockings & suspenders, I do this because i love the look and feel of theses undies but the wife has no Idea. I just love dressing up in tights,fishnet stockings,suspenders etc taking pictures of myself and posting on other  sites to get a reaction. And by the way I am not gay or bi I love women & all kinds of women.

Posted

Feels fantastic doesn't it. Is your wife not into it

Posted
I cannot speak for all circumstances, but your relationship is seriously in danger if you keep this secret
Posted
As a woman, I find it HOT! I had a partner, such as yourself, who love to wear my lingerie while we had sex. He was very nervous, but knew he could tell me ANYTHING. Once he told me, he was free and our sex life was even better. I encouraged him to wear my lingerie after the first time because it made him totally uninhibited in bed and other aspects of our relationship as well. The bottom line is, how do you think your wife will react? Supportive or unsupportive? *** is real. I get that but maybe she’ll surprise you and share this fantasy with you. What are you going to do stockingslover??
Posted
On 8/16/2018 at 12:45 AM, Tori311 said:

As a woman, I find it HOT! I had a partner, such as yourself, who love to wear my lingerie while we had sex. He was very nervous, but knew he could tell me ANYTHING. Once he told me, he was free and our sex life was even better. I encouraged him to wear my lingerie after the first time because it made him totally uninhibited in bed and other aspects of our relationship as well. The bottom line is, how do you think your wife will react? Supportive or unsupportive? *** is real. I get that but maybe she’ll surprise you and share this fantasy with you. What are you going to do. 

I'd dress up for you any time x