Wet & messy

Posted

So I’m just here testing the water to see if anybody else out there shares an interest in the whole wet & messy thing.. 🙈 I’m massively into the whole being tied up pied and gunged thing but starting to think this is more of a unique thing just for me.. 🙈😂

Posted
Well tbh this is a first I've herd of this but each to there own right
ThighBootsinMud
Posted
3 hours ago, Mattxdresser said:

So I’m just here testing the water to see if anybody else out there shares an interest in the whole wet & messy thing.. 🙈 I’m massively into the whole being tied up pied and gunged thing but starting to think this is more of a unique thing just for me.. 🙈😂

Hello! I very like sexy women`s thigh boots in deep mud!!!

Posted

I love to watch girls pee.

I like there pussies to be as wet as possible.

Posted

not really unique, soz ;) There is a blog on it on this site somewhere.

There's been a few discussions on and off on it.   It's something I massively prefer giving to receiving (or just watching ladies being messy) many years ago I did use to run a splosh site.   

More recently, I did do a little bit filming where I was the one getting messy.  Mixed feelings on it.

Posted
I like the woman thing me and using the golden shower to show me she's boss
Posted

youse know watersports, golden showers, pee-play, hard sports, etc.  isn't really the same as wet and messy (though, I appreciate the confusion) 

Posted
Not sure is this quite fits here, but i have an odd fantasy of a having a couple of tins of baked beans or spaghetti poured into my pants
Posted

yep ^^^ that's an example of wet and messy.

(I'm not struck on savoury - unless doing it to others) 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

We had a day at eurekas in Kent recently. 

We laid our girl face up on a table outdoors in the sunshine, and completely covered her in strawberries and cream

it was a fantastic day

i hate strawberries now after eating so many lol

Posted

I've always wanted to play in cold custard. Aleady love fun with food like whipped cream etc bit thats quite common.

• 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

Hi everybody!  I am totally into WAM and pie fights and getting messy and colorful!  I dream of a gathering of people who would like to enjoy an orgy of mess, ***t or makeup.😀😀😃 some people who help each other to undress and ***t their entire bodies with black, silver, gold ***t or with lipstick or any makeup you can imagine or taking part in a piefight or a Nutella cream fight. I would like to  smear ***t or mess into other peoples butt and face or spank it into their ass . Is there any one else who would like to join me ? Please respond☺😊😀

Edited by Deleted Member