Mattxdresser

Wet & messy

Posted

So I’m just here testing the water to see if anybody else out there shares an interest in the whole wet & messy thing.. 🙈 I’m massively into the whole being tied up pied and gunged thing but starting to think this is more of a unique thing just for me.. 🙈😂

• Like 6
danny3d
Posted
Well tbh this is a first I've herd of this but each to there own right
ThighBootsinMud
Posted
3 hours ago, Mattxdresser said:

So I’m just here testing the water to see if anybody else out there shares an interest in the whole wet & messy thing.. 🙈 I’m massively into the whole being tied up pied and gunged thing but starting to think this is more of a unique thing just for me.. 🙈😂

Hello! I very like sexy women`s thigh boots in deep mud!!!

Plover189
Posted

I love to watch girls pee.

I like there pussies to be as wet as possible.

eyemblacksheep
Posted

not really unique, soz ;) There is a blog on it on this site somewhere.

There's been a few discussions on and off on it.   It's something I massively prefer giving to receiving (or just watching ladies being messy) many years ago I did use to run a splosh site.   

More recently, I did do a little bit filming where I was the one getting messy.  Mixed feelings on it.

• Like 1
Shaggygrey
Posted
I like the woman thing me and using the golden shower to show me she's boss
eyemblacksheep
Posted

youse know watersports, golden showers, pee-play, hard sports, etc.  isn't really the same as wet and messy (though, I appreciate the confusion) 

• Like 1
SirPiggy
Posted
Sploshing springs to mind.....
Posted
Not sure is this quite fits here, but i have an odd fantasy of a having a couple of tins of baked beans or spaghetti poured into my pants
  • Like 1
eyemblacksheep
Posted

yep ^^^ that's an example of wet and messy.

(I'm not struck on savoury - unless doing it to others) 

• Like 1
Posted
Hey, no one loves getting a pie in the face than me. I have been tied up and pied and gunged and it is so awesome. Heaven for me!
  • Like 1
Hillian
Posted

We had a day at eurekas in Kent recently. 

We laid our girl face up on a table outdoors in the sunshine, and completely covered her in strawberries and cream

it was a fantastic day

i hate strawberries now after eating so many lol

Buggedout
Posted

I've always wanted to play in cold custard. Aleady love fun with food like whipped cream etc bit thats quite common.