This is freaking me out!!

Li****

Posted

Guidance needed ASAP please!? Over the past 48 hrs I haVe received a number of ..'thanx for the visit' messages from people who's profile I have not viewed?? Why is this ??

Posted

that seems strange - are you using anything like Quick Kink? it may be that is registering as a profile view 

BlessingOfChaos
Posted
Well that is pretty strange. Sure you didn't open some profiles that looked at you or something?
Posted

Is there any chance someone else has accessed or hacked your profile and been nosing around without you knowing?

Posted
As a couple of people have mentioned it sounds like your profile has been hacked so you should report it and also change your password.
On the web version of site there is a page to see who's profiles you've viewed. So it's also worth checking if the responses are coming from profiles that are listed there. If they are but you personally haven't visited those profile, then it almost certain your profile has been hacked. Good luck.
Posted
Yeah, thanks for the visit. Change your password.
Posted

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but if you have been using quick kink I'm sure it registers this as viewing someone's profile.

this said, if in doubt changing a password would never harm