Fox Pet Play?

Fustrated29

Posted

Good afternoon! I have only recently told my bf of 8 yrs about my sexual kinks, one of them being pet play. Needless to say, he was surprised.  He agreed to explore it with me, but the subject never comes up! How do I signal to my vanilla partner that I want to participate in fox pet play?

Posted
Just be honest, you've been together for 8 years so it shouldnt be a problem, if its not his idea of fun then maybe settle on just a tail plug as they look cute as hell. The supprise approach can go one of two ways, either "really REALLY" well or "really REALLY" badly so i would be up front and be honest. I told my ex BF about some of my kinks by telling i had been reading up ways to spice up the bedroom and found this interesting and i'd like to try it for you. Ask him his thoughts and oppinions, before trying anything though
Posted
It does not work all the time, but occasionally the "you do this for me and I will do something for you" approach can have remarkable results. Ask him to reveal his secret fetish (I guarantee he has at least one) and, if you are willing to do that for him, he will almost certainly help you with yours (and almost everyone finds they enjoy a new fetish far more than they though they would)
Posted

Thank you for your response.  I will go ahead and give your advice a try.  👍

Posted
Communication is key, but it might be worth acting like a pet and seeing if he catches on. A test to see if he understands what you want.
  • 1 month later...