The most fun ever for $1 dollar

Scuba1969

Posted

On the tip from a friend I decided to go to a storage unit sale ! He said there was a unit full of old dive gear and some crates full of wetsuits and masks may be lots of play items !!                                He gave me the unit number I waited by it and 2 people showed up at that locker the guy said you don't want this unit If it was free it would be to much I said here's 1 dollar he said sold the lady grabbed the dollar I cut the lock off and there was lots of junk but there was a lot of good play gear masks, double hose setups all kinds of masks I was rock hard as I loaded it all in my trailer and went back home and backed up to garage door my wife came out looked in it and said how much I said 1 dollar she said you got screwed !!                                                           I quickly went through it all and then the crates 1 at a time and found lots of kinky looking gear for play then the last crate which wasn't wood but looked like it but didn't weight nothing I opened it and there were 4 boxes all were 10"x10"x 6" deep 1 said Kat the suit the ultimate in skin tight waterproof airtight protection suits the 2nd said self sealing full face scuba / personal protective mask works forever in any atmosphere  the 3 rd said self contained unlisted thin mask mount air supply the last one said instructions and assistant for suit monitoring and teaching open this first so I opened the box with the suit first it had a pint container full of a black shiny liquid so I opened the instructions then just 2 viles one with the liquid other with powder said mix well set down and back away 10 ft I did and poof a huge cloud of smoke and then this black shiny figure was there showing no male or female features it approached and said in a robot voice male or female which do would you like for me to be I said female she changed her voice and then asked me about each of her features so I choose big perky boobs long legs great ass and tight tasty pussy !! Then she said strip as I did I turned to face her and she through the liquid on me and it was instantly on me like a tight black shiny skin covering all of me except my face but even up my ass encasing me then she opened last 2 boxes attached something to the mask and when it got close to my face it sucked on to my suit with no straps but breathing and speech were fine !! I said now what and she hugged me and then was gone I said where are you she said here I said where then felt her tits on my chest and the voice says I am now part of your suit so I can help you or pleasure you and I felt her pussy sliding down my cock and I could taste her pussy and cum in my mask !! Then she told me to say female and I did and my suit changed shape to look just like her !! Then my wife walked in and said where the hell is my hubby the voice said say male I did and then I said here babe !! So was it worth a dollar ?? Rest of story in a few 

Posted
You have a good imagination...we should collaborate on a few stories...2 kinky minds are better than one... But if anyone could find a locker deal like that it would be you!😋😈