Spit fetish

Posted

Any women out there enjoy spitting on their partners/slaves ? Seems a hard thing to bring up with other people ...

Posted

I've only ever had 2 submissives into this, the first more years ago than I care to think about, who had a real thing for having his face spat on so it would drip down, and one about 4 years ago now who liked me to spit in his mouth..the second was easier, simply because I'd long since got past the "taboo" around spitting that a lot of us, older women especially, have hanging around from our childhoods.

I suppose ultimately it's like any other fetish, some will be embarassed by it, others will consider it very tame, yet others will consider it disgusting..from my own experience it seems to go hand in hand with *** but of course that's subjective.

Is it that you don't know how to raise it with someone? If it is, the simplest way is really early days when your discussing compatible kinks, limits, or potential scenes perhaps?

Posted

Spitting is a big fetish of mine - and this week I kinda had a realisation that like many of my top fetishes there's an element of intimacy and erotic *** to it.  

Anyway, yes, I have met some women who are very much into spitting; massively - and those, well, less so.

I don't feel in the shape of things it's any more difficult to bring up than any other kind of fetish just so long as you can accept a no.  Sometimes I wonder if this is the problem - I know it is a problem I've had with other stuff it's not so much the question it's the *** of the 'no'.

But, certainly - I'd not raise it with a woman in the bar you've just met.

Posted

Thanks for the replies guys.  I've had a girlfriend who was more thank happy spitting on my face and rubbing it in and I found it to be A massive turn on . My last girlfriend would spit on my face but nowhere else and she wouldn't rub it in so I guess it depends on the girl aswell I just really enjoy it lol

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Never had it done but the idea of being tied while a group of women do that might be interesting. So far haven't run into it here probable safe. Well zee

Posted
On 9/2/2018 at 4:06 AM, Takeitlikeaman said:

Men should be spat on.!

You are welcome to spit on me if I'm tied in front of you. Piss on me as well

• 3 months later...
Facechair6191
Posted

I find it very much a turn on to me on my knees having my face slapped and spit on and pulled in to perform cunnilingus...then held and loved 😍 and told I did good.

Posted

My Dominatrix spits on the floor and  makes me lick it up.  as her form of *** and I have asked women on occasion to spitinto my drink, beer or whatever.