Edging

Ma****

Posted
What's the longest edging session you've had? And what's the most amount of times you've cum in a row? I've edged off and on for about 24 hours without an orgasm, plenty of precum! I've managed to cum 4 times back to back. I really want to be restrained and see how I do when someone else is in control!
Posted

2 hours consistently on a milking machine.  

well, technically 80 minutes

the game was to go 2 hours without cumming, while being edged - I lasted 80 minutes

the rules of the game then meant that the machine was put on full power for the remaining 40

I have no idea how many times I cum, I just know I very quickly no longer liked cumming!

Posted
90 minutes, 13 ruined orgasms, a milking table and one very accomplished professional Dominatrix.
Posted
I was edged on and off in chastity for 4 weeks my my Mistress for no nut November a couple years back.
Posted
7 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

2 hours consistently on a milking machine.  

well, technically 80 minutes

the game was to go 2 hours without cumming, while being edged - I lasted 80 minutes

the rules of the game then meant that the machine was put on full power for the remaining 40

I have no idea how many times I cum, I just know I very quickly no longer liked cumming!

I've heard of a similar challenge. Been curious to know how it feels but *** I'd be lucky to survive half an hour so the rest would drive me insane.

Posted
1 hour ago, BadDesires said:

I've heard of a similar challenge. Been curious to know how it feels but *** I'd be lucky to survive half an hour so the rest would drive me insane.

intense

particularly of course you're fighting against it - but the more the machine is ramped up - the more you try to distract yourself with unsexy thoughts (say, football) the more it pulls you back.  

Posted
Longest? Not sure about time. It was at least two hours. I intentionally stopped him just before the "point of no return." He really didn't have a choice to hold back or not. He was delighted; he had never experienced it before. It didn't start with the intention of edging. It was a slip of the wrist. A groan and sigh. And I suggested we try it again and stop. He was super pumped about it and said he was in complete control of himself (which he normally is; logical; big brain controls little brain type person). I edged him 4 more times.