Gags and types

Sw****

Posted
Subs, doms, and switches alike. How do you feel about gags? Personally I use them a lot, and I love having them used on me (I'm a switch). I love the power dynamic they add to a bondage session. I love over the mouth gags, stuffed mouth gags (with otm or cleave gags), panty gags (my favourite), knotted gags, cleave gags, ballgags, and dick gags. But what about you? How do you feel about them? What sorta gags do you use?
Posted
Personally want to try a new gag every time. You can always go back to your favourite but might as well try something different on yourself or your partner
Posted
I usually Dom for very vocal women and hearing them when their gagged is one of life's greatest pleasures.
Posted
Top here: personally it depends on the type of gag or what the sub prefers. But preferably a bundled bandana, or one folded as if you be worn around your forehead. But other things work if you need to improvise. Ball gags are fun for that assertion of dominance, the way they look at you unable to speak and only able to moan and gargle around the gag.
Posted
Like used on you or others? I personally would take a gag but I always enjoyed being able to cry out or have flesh instead but guys taking a gag when they're being total aholes before I shove a strap on in them is so sinfully delicious .
Posted
I love gags! I really like panties in my mouth if I get too loud and a ball gag sometimes :) I love when drool drops down my chin
Posted
I don't like stuffed mouth. I do like knot gags and want to try a ball gag, though.
Posted
I love gags as a switch there is an amazing feeling of when doming kiss my sub then stick the gag in and when I sub for someone the feeling of trust I have with them
Only used ball gags really but I really want to try others especially tape gags and dildo gags
Posted
I enjoy having them used. Just - there are times when I can't endure them because of their size for as long as I use to.
Posted
Personally I do not like gags as I've. Had bad experiences
Posted
Interestingly enough, I haven’t used gags all that often, but when I have, I prefer something I can dig my teeth into that has a little “give”. I have an o-ring with nipple clamps (the clamps are useless), and I like that because I can bite it and it flips down parallel with my tongue for oral penetration. I also like it because my nose is partially obstructed, so it makes breathing easier (heavy breathing), PLUS it also allows for incomprehensible speech, tongue gestures and play, and plenty of drool to just trickle out of my mouth and down my chin.

I’m also a fan of having mine or my partner’s undies stuffed in my mouth for me to bite (and take home later).

I’m interested in trying a ball gag, but would like a porous one to allow for easier breathing. I’m not entirely sure I’ll like it though; I’m very orally fixated.

They have oral penis gags, huh? I know they have thigh strap penis gags, but hadn’t realized they had oral penis gags. That a blindfold and maybe earplugs would be delicious. 🤤
Reciprocally of course. 😉
Posted
Gags are cool and I also like blindfolds
Posted
Thursday at 05:44 PM, josie-anne02 said:
I love gags! I really like panties in my mouth if I get too loud and a ball gag sometimes :) I love when drool drops down my chin

Yes! Panty gags are so hot and a mega power move. Not to mention the drooling aspect adds to the humility and hotness!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Ball gags and wrapped tape gags are efficient and sexy. Combined gags (like tape wrapped over a panty gag) are good too.

• 1 month later...
Posted
So I have a different gag experience. I’m used as a human doormat bitch by goddesses. I spend a lot of time cleaning and maintaining their shoes. Part of that experience is being gagged by my goddesses sticking the tips of their shoe in my mouth while I am face down on the ground. Then they rest their other foot on the top of my head and pump my head up and down pushing the tip of their shoes deeper into my mouth.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
July 24, Deleted profile said:

Ball gags and wrapped tape gags are efficient and sexy. Combined gags (like tape wrapped over a panty gag) are good too.

🙌