The natural scent of a sweaty woman

KinkyDaddy253

KinkyDaddy253
Posted

I get so turned on by the scent of a woman after she’s need sweating, especially if she isn’t wearing very much perfume or deodorant. The natural scent of a woman’s body turns me into an ***!!  Love the taste of her body, reveling in it . It smells like pure sex to me!

LadyDomina-1873
Posted
A woman dressed in a nylon blouse, who has been wearing this blouse for two days and two nights and will not have washed once under her arms, or used any deodorants or perfume?
KinkyDaddy253
Posted

That would be amazing, to revel in the scent, consumed by the smell, so sensual and sexy. Her natural odor so alluring!!!!!

Posted
You’d love me after work then as sometimes i sweat buckets haha
Posted
On 9/5/2018 at 5:37 AM, LadyDomina said:

A woman dressed in a nylon blouse, who has been wearing this blouse for two days and two nights and will not have washed once under her arms, or used any deodorants or perfume?

I want to hug her snuggle my face under her arms licking kissing and sucking.  If she has armpit hair.  Have her rub my face in her pits.  If she is working out after I'm to lick the sweat from her pits.  Under the same conditions days later my hands tied she is rubbing my face in her pits.  I'm her slave  and excited.

• 10 months later...
Posted

I'm the same way I love sniffing my gf especially if she's sweaty