Women with arm pit hair

Shaggygrey

Posted

Am I the only one turn on by a woman with arm pit hair.  Little or full.   Love them both.   If her pussy and arm pits have full bush even more exciting.  Kissing and licking them both as long as she allows.

Posted
Sorry for me the only hair a woman should have is on her head, then the longer the better.
Posted
I am also turned on by hairy women. I love the raw, primal nature of it. Saying that I have had lovers with shaved heads, genitals, pits and brows. I would never tell a woman what she should shave though. Her body, her choice
Posted

I don't shave anything, not even my legs. Surpriised at how many people aren't bothered by that either.

Posted

Hi   again I know we are a world apart .  My messages to you have always been because your poses I find quite enticing. If I was to visit you part of the world next year you think I'd stand a chance subbing for you a day or tm2. Hearing you don't shave anything and that pose where your on your back your legs crossed is thrilling.  So would love to lick kiss or suck what ever you command.  

Posted (edited)

The cuckolding isn't going well here for now sadly so can't really say that i would be up for that at this time. My partner wants me to remain faithful right now.

We're getting more involved in the club scene for now and exploring other stuff between ourselves, although always open to meeting socially so that's one possibility i could say yes to at this time.

Edited by 3SumQueen
Posted

I'm weird but the idea of a non shaven woman pussy pit legs having me orally serve all that    hold my head use my face like a dildos leave friction burn on my face.  Then have me lick her sweaty armpits.  It happened once live so much again then experience.