Netflix: sex dungeon

Posted
Has anyone watched this season yet?

What do you think?
Posted
Is it actually called that? Can't find it. (I'm in the UK)
Posted
15 minutes ago, captain-kink said:

Is it actually called that? Can't find it. (I'm in the UK)

It's called how to build a sex room

Posted
4 minutes ago, kandm09 said:

It's called how to build a sex room

Thank you, I'll def give it a watch, see if it's any good

Posted
Omg yes. I loved it tbh. It was fun and I think it portrayed kink in a really positive way.
Posted
Just looked it up - appears to be a home makeover programme with a kink/sex angle - which is novel I guess
Posted
I’m about it. The host was entertaining and the rooms looked really nice
Posted
I've seen a few now haha it's actually a good show. Entertaining if anything.
Of course it's all a bit unrealistic with costs and space required but its a good watch and I'm stealing some ideas 😂
Posted
How to build a sex room. Great show, bringing couples back together and growing new memories.
Posted
Do u guys have any recommendations? I wanna watch something more realistic
Posted
I think the show is great in the way that it's bringing attention to kink and the designs is great. It's definitely not something most are used to but for a home play space for novices it works.
Posted
I was it would be good, it has shown me a few ideas but i cant stand the host or her laccy
Posted
Haven't seen that one, but I was watching how to build a sex room....I have new career goals.
Posted
I love it i like how she gets to know the customers and what they want
Posted
Yes, love it so far! It's interesting to point out people's dynamics of the show and see the great communication vs. The "red flag" trouble people face. It had me so wet it lead to a great threesome 😋
Posted

My husband and I get a charcuterie board and wine whilst watching this! We love home renovation shows and we want to have more kinky sex so seeing the different toy options and room layouts are always fun!