🔥 We want your KINKY FIRST-TIME EXPERIENCES for a podcast episode! 💕

Annalou

Posted

Hey kinky crew! 

We want YOU and your unique tales about how you came to the kinky community.

Where were you? How did it happen? Was it any good? How did you feel after? Did you learn something important about yourself or the community? All these questions and more are music to our ears 👂 Myself and my co-host Gregor are working on a special Spank U, Next phone-in podcast episode and we want to dive deep into our community. 

Here's what you need to do: 

1.  Record a voice note on a phone or electronic device telling us about your kinky first-time – the where, the how, the when, the what.
  2. Send the voice note to us via email at [email protected] or private message me here on Fetish.com to discuss alternative options.
  3. Your kinky confessions will be 100% anonymous, so no names or identifying details. And if you’re feeling shy, write it down and send it to us. We’ll get a voice actor to play you!
  4.  We will edit them into one spanking good episode all about kinky first-times!

If you have any questions, leave them as a comment below and I will answer them!

Annalou

Posted
My first boyfriend & I were wild into *** & sensation play (I got lots of spankings followed by pleasure) Was still young at this time, but this is the first indication I got about what I was into. It’s exhilarating to lean into what you really want (sexual desires). I took a sex personality quiz a few months ago and definitely got kink 😅The company is all about sexual wellness and was my motivation to fully embrace my submissive tendencies & join this website. Just looking to chat with like-minded people/feel apart of a community
Posted

Welcome!! Are you happy to share your story via a voicenote? 

Crystal-062119
Posted
My first kinky experience was when I got introduced to men in lather, with a swing and other toys there was 4 of us experiencing this unique fundmatal activity! We all dressed in lather and had fun!!
SilkyJktMan
Posted

My first experience with nylon jacket fetish is when I lost my virginity as a ***, wearing a white nylon Weather Tamer windbreaker jacket. It was fully zipped up and I wasn't willing to take the nylon jacket off ! It was all I had on my body. It had a thing hood that was zipped in the back of the collar. I was asked several different times: "Will you take that jacket off?" But still, I was hesitant. Then I was told; "Take that damn jacket off....Unzip that thing and get it off, now!" Still, I was hesitant. Then I was given an ultimatum; "You can either take that silky little jacket off or I'll rip it off!" So, as we engaged in sexual intercourse, her hands was grasping the nylon on back of the little silky white nylon jacket and before I knew it, it was being ripped from my back!

• 1 month later...
Posted
I am a gay male who discovered that I was SECRETLY turned on by a very Taboo Fetish. Guys used to wrestle me and then *** me into Submission by forcibly putting me into a tight FACESIT HOLD. Then they dominated and humiliated me by forcing me to smell their ass, which all I could smell ! They verbally humiliated and degraded me as the loser of the wrestling match by telling me to Kiss and Sniff their Ass. They also farted in my face and laughed. Submitting to this gave me an Intense Masochistic Thrill which really turned me on! I kept this a Secret as much as possible. I found only some Male DOMs into this Kinky Fetish. I got into DOM-SUB relationships that fulfilled this kink and I also became a Passionate Asslicker as well as Fartsniffer. Nothing turns me on more intensely than these kinky Male Ass Worship fetishes do!
  • 3 months later...
Witchybabybat
Posted

In college huge virgin and lost it to my very first toy… then a month later my friend asked if I was into sex, one thing led to another I ended up doing a blindfold gangbang with her and 5 dudes…. Best time ever