how to make edging more exciting

Posted
my gf just started getting into edging but we have been pretty vanilla. Any ideas on how to take it up to the next level
Posted
Orgasam control is fun. If she consents use an item to tie her hands above her head and don’t let her finish till you approve. My partner tells me not to move and stay quiet. It can be a lot of fun. Get creative with edible stuff and ice cubes. It’s a a good way to start. Don’t use handcuffs they can hurt. Try ribbon or soft rope or a belt. 🤷🏻‍♀️ just spit balling small ideas. Hope it helps.
Posted
thanks for the tip! but i more meant her edging me. but i see how that can apply for both
Posted
13 hours ago, ***edge said:
thanks for the tip! but i more meant her edging me. but i see how that can apply for both

Oh yeah it works both ways

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Monday at 01:32 AM, eugene742 said:
What is edging?

Stopping before climax. For an extended period of time.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

The most important in my opinion is that you show the submissive one that he is ***. Cufs, blindfold. Use also words to show him that. Touching yourself during the play makes it more frustrated for him..

• 2 months later...
IndigoSigmaSwitch
Posted

Encourage her to restrain you so you have no control at all.  She could talk dirty, stick a dildo in your butt, clamp your nipples, blindfold, cockring, tie your balls with a shoelace, use post orgasm ***, and maybe even a penis pump......but I agree with the post above, she must be in control and your cock belongs to her to do what she pleases - that is the key IMO