Bi/Gay facial curiosities

Posted

I always had a fantasy about cumming on another man's face. We'd just be hanging out and he would give me a handjob or blowjob and i would explode on his face. Anyone ever feel like this?

Posted
I'm the other end of this. I fantasize about getting my face cummed on.
Posted
I want to try that. I know a want to eat some.
Posted
I'm the same way have fantasies about just getting blown by a friend I'm hanging out with
Posted
1 hour ago, J121 said:

I'm the same way have fantasies about just getting blown by a friend I'm hanging out with

I've had that fantasy as well. Only had that about one buddy a couple times, especially after we got drunk when his wife was out of town.

Posted

Just simple and casual! The sex isn't important, although i never had sex with a guy, maybe one day.

Posted
Bi-curiosty, which this amounts to, is a very common thing that most men, if they are honest, have wondered about to some degree at some point - most don't act on it, but it's not at all unusual.
Posted

I had a guy give me a blowjob once, I came in his mouth though. If it wasn't a random encounter I would have done it again but on his face. I also wanted to cum in his ass but we didn't have sex.

Posted

Probably had my best opportunities when I lived in Atlanta or California. Had an old girlfriend who wanted me to come out to Seattle some years back because she wanted to see me cum on her wife's brother. Missed my chance!

Posted
9 minutes ago, Mitchlikes said:

Dang

Tell me about it! Maybe the another door will open, with the right face.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Mitchlikes said:

I'm interested

No prospects out that way? Just curious.

Posted
1 hour ago, Mitchlikes said:

Not yet

That's ashame! You're all the way out west.

Posted
I fantasize about being in the receiving end. Sucking on a guy until he’s about to cum and then stop. And then do again and again until he can’t take it and pulls out, holds my head still, and feverishly jerks off until he shoots all over my face and open mouth. Then if a guy is able to, turn me around and breed me.
Posted

That's going to require some serious stamina and endurance, for both parties. Still, well played!

Posted
I’m a cummer sounds like I can play the part
Posted

That's how I am, I an the giver. Doesn't matter who initiates, as long as their face receives my load. My only experience was a swallower; I still enjoyed it.

• 3 months later...
Posted

I'm on the other side. Nothing better than taking a few loads to the face, usually down my local cruising ground. I love to walk home with it running down my face.

Posted

A face covered in cum just looks beautiful and I am a massive fan of both cumming on anotherr's face and having a load (or several even better) on my face.  Yum,