haircuts, shaves, and barbershops

bustybarberette

bustybarberette
Posted

Hi,

I'm new here.....I've always been sexually aroused by the thought of giving a man a shave (especially lathering him up), or watching a man get a straight razor shave by a female barber. I also enjoy watching women get shaved  (headshave or neckshave) at a barbershop....I think straight razors are sexy.....I also think female barbers dressed in latex and tight leather outfits are arousing. Is there anyone else out there that feels this way?

Bustybarberette

bustybarberette
Posted

i know....have you ever shaved anyone or been shaved?

Posted

Hi I am new to this community as well. Just joined yesterday. Still a lot to learn and I am very excited to be in such a wonderful community of bdsm. Yes, I would definitely say that I am totally into it as I do have beard and of a girl is shaving me off it would be really hot for me. 

bustybarberette
Posted

yeah, probably. 

Posted

Sounds very hot indeed, I've always wanted someone to shave my vagina but the 2 I trusted were too nervous to do it. 

I love beards though so I'd be sad watching one shaved off lol

Posted
Yep I’ve shaved/been shaved but a razor barber cut is a different level!
Posted

This is a huge fetish for me. Nice to find another barbaress out there. 

Posted
9 hours ago, MidGAman said:

I've always wondered how i can get a female stylist to manscape me. Would that get me kicked out of great clips for asking?

Ha ha. Not in my fantasy kink salon. 

bustybarberette
Posted

if you came to my barbershop i would shave you whereever you liked....though i do like giving beard shaves the best.

bustybarberette
Posted
5 hours ago, Qou said:

Yep I’ve shaved/been shaved but a razor barber cut is a different level!

yeah, a razor shave is so damn sexy

Posted

The scene with Daniel Craig in his bond movie when she straddles him and finishes off his shave, sexy as hell. 

bustybarberette
Posted
6 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

The scene with Daniel Craig in his bond movie when she straddles him and finishes off his shave, sexy as hell. 

hell yeah

• 1 year later...
Lathermaster
Posted

I love getting shaved in a barbershop. Doesn't matter if the bartber is male or female. I also give barberstyle shaves. I have a chair, hot lather machine, hot towels etc.