Do you find feet guys attractive

Posted
Ladies do you find feet guys attractive? What do you like most about foot play and what do you like to do with them?
Posted
Nothing wrong with them as long as they’re cool, kind, fun, and respectful. As far as I’m concerned, the kink doesn’t necessarily make the person attractive or not, it’s the personality & character. The kink is just the added bonus 😋
I like the guy to caress, massage, do acupressure, or rub cream on them. I’ll let him strategically place my feet where they want (usually their crotch). Licking and suckling is also fine once I get passed the ticklish reflex 😁
Posted
Thank you for sharing 😊
Posted
My bf loves my feet I’ll let him do wat ever to them he likes feet I like toes
Posted
On 8/3/2022 at 12:22 AM, Zela said:

Nothing wrong with them as long as they’re cool, kind, fun, and respectful. As far as I’m concerned, the kink doesn’t necessarily make the person attractive or not, it’s the personality & character. The kink is just the added bonus 😋
I like the guy to caress, massage, do acupressure, or rub cream on them. I’ll let him strategically place my feet where they want (usually their crotch). Licking and suckling is also fine once I get passed the ticklish reflex 😁

Love your point of view about this!!