Dog petplay fetish

Cariad1978

Posted
I like to play the female dog đŸ€€
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I want to be anally fisted and led around on a leash with a fist in my ass in public while I bark!!

• 2 months later...
Posted

I love being treated like a puppy! More when my owners train me, give me prizes for being a good pet and punish me if I'm a bad one. I have a collar, a dog leash and an immense desire to walk in 4 just for my owner đŸ¶!

Posted
3 hours ago, AlexaMonte said:

I love being treated like a puppy! More when my owners train me, give me prizes for being a good pet and punish me if I'm a bad one. I have a collar, a dog leash and an immense desire to walk in 4 just for my owner đŸ¶!

Very nice

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/8/2018 at 11:49 PM, Cariad1978 said:

Anyone else like to be treated like dog?  I have collar leash bone gag and tail mmm

Arf arf! are you there hooman?

daisy_the_doggy
Posted

I like to think myself as a pet doggy, who loves to be treated like a dog. interested in some roleplay?

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I adore being treated like a dog wearing a collar, a dog mask and a tail, eating and drinking from bowls on the floor, raising my leg to pee and being punished if I pee in the house: like having my face put in the puddle to smell it and being spanked with a newspaper on my butt.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I lost my master a year ago, he moved on. I miss being a good little pet for him. Wearing my collar,  I have correction lead aswell for if I misbehave, its a lead attarch to nipple claps that can be tugged to male me behave. I have 3 tails and my own bowls I even have a dog bed to curl up on. But no master to train me and pet me.

• 4 weeks later...