Chat up lines! Hit me with your best shot!

Je****

Posted
So where to start cheesy pickup line or character defining question or both at once? Bonus if you pick both and I can make
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I still laugh with “please look like your picture or you will buy the drinks until you look like your picture….”
Posted
August 4, 2022, havelock404 said:
You Are are 9 Out of 10 and I'm the one

Some of the bad pick ups I can remember: Are you a river, you've been running through my mind all night, the beautiful body one. This wasn't a traditional pick up but I was on a vanilla dating site, the first message I get from this dude is why SheBrat66, * said because ball busting biatch was already taken🤣😂🤣, then I gave them a chance to either stop being coy and say ah so you're a brat I think we have something to chat about, he didn't so after 2 minutes I sent oopsi ball busting biatch is my alter ego..🤣

Best pick up for me, hi I like your pretty indigo hair/braid or I love how much fun you're having can we chat, or you remind of and then pull out the title of a great book, "Girl with the dragon tattoo" really anything that author wrote, lol. ...I find intelligence, honesty, straight forward (not uncouth) conversation and respectful behaviour the sexiest things when being approached.. sorry adhd brain..surprised i managed to stay onbtopic as long as i did 🤣😂

Daddydave-1971
Posted
I’m jealous of your heart because it’s pumping inside you and I wish I was 😂🤣
Posted

The 80's called, and wants these pickup lines back (some have already been mentioned):

• "I have a big D and lots of ***. Want to get out of here?"
  • (to a person holding some common oblong object or vegetable) "Mine's bigger."
  • "That dress would look even better on my bedroom floor."
  • "Did it hurt?" "What?" "When you fell from heaven, because you're an angel."
  • "Do you have a raisin?" "No." "How about a date?"
  • "Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only 10 I see."
  • "I lost my number. Can I have yours?"
  • "I wanna be a cowboy...and you can be my cowgirl."

Some of these are movie or song references; part of their charm was the other person getting the reference.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Are you a bowl of cereal because I want to spoon you 🤣🤣🤣
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Nice shoes, wanna fuck?!?
Posted
Do you know how much a polar bear weighs??

Enough to break the ice!!
I'm joe good to meet ya!!
Posted
Do you like peanutbutter??
We have all this in common, wanna fuck??
Posted
If I was gonna send flowers where would I send them, let me rephrase that, if I was to let you suck on my tongue would you be grateful??
Posted
I'd eat your ass like a cupcake!!
Posted
You so fine, I'd drink your bathwater!!
Posted
I'm the big package that cums in little packages!!
Posted
I’m married.. but it isn’t going well! 😩😜