LOVE YOUR BODY TREASURE HUNT 💜 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Love Your Body Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I’m having problems with 18 and 19 can anyone help
Posted
1 hour ago, bigwillie4899 said:

I’m having problems with 18 and 19 can anyone help

I  tried to message you but due to your criteria settings I am unable to do so.  You are welcome to message me and I am happy to give you a hand. 

Posted
Me too I can't find 19 please I need help also
Posted
Day #19 Clue # 19 - Grid # 22 - Head to the Pervy Personals to find what you're looking for
Posted
Can anyone give an extra clue for 18 as I'm really struggling with that xx
Posted
7 hours ago, lewis_07 said:

Me too I can't find 19 please I need help also

6 minutes ago, Jo-Jo-7448 said:

Can anyone give an extra clue for 18 as I'm really struggling with that xx

I  tried to message you both but due to your criteria settings I am unable to do so.  You are welcome to message me and I am happy to give you a hand. 

Posted

Clue # 20 - Grid # 5 - Is it better to give or to receive? Either way this clue is all wrapped up 🎁

Posted
Clue #20… no time like the “present” 🎁
Posted
Clue #20, grid #5 I like these on my birthday and at Christmas.
Posted
1 minute ago, The***7169 said:

I need 1, 5, 10, 14, and 20

There are currently 20 icons available to collect.  I see you have 19, so you are just missing 1.   I tried to message you but as you have not replied to my initial greet message I am unable to message you again for 90 days.  If you would like some helping finding the one you are missing, you are welcome to message.  The other 4 icons are yet to be released. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Edy6789 said:

I'm unable to find #9.

I  tried to message you but due to your criteria settings I am unable to do so.  You are welcome to message me and I am happy to give you a hand. 

Posted

20 # GRID 5 Wrap it up and stick a bow on it🎁

Posted
Day #20 Clue #20 Grid #5 - The Jam had an album by this name, the lead singer of the Fine Young Cannibals had it for a surname, Cate Blanchett was in a film called it
Posted
I have no idea what this treasure chest thing is about 🤦‍♀️
Posted
3 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 20 - Grid # 5 - Is it better to give or to receive? Either way this clue is all wrapped up 🎁

Couldn’t find this one! Would you help me finding it?

Posted
3 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Couldn’t find it! Would you pls help me?

Posted
How can I tell which number I’m missing? Which way do you count on the puzzle?
Posted
Hello everyone! I have been off for about 3-4 days and need the last few hints if possible!! Would greatly appreciate!
Posted
Ha!! That was a sneaky one but I found it!! All wrapped up and at the bottom of the pile!!