Looking for storage ideas

EMandM

Posted
We've got (maybe too many) a few toys n things. Anyone have any good suggestions for storage? Needs to be available in the UK, not too expensive and discreet.
Posted

I have benches and foot stools that are hollow and store a lot of kink gear 

Posted
Lookup makeup travel cases, lockable and affordable as well as roomy. I have a 6case roller bought on Amazon for under $100 U.S,
Posted

depending on the equipment/toys.  I use aluminium foam storage cases that are lockable and have handles and carry strap for some of my more delicate and smaller items i need to keep safe and discreet during travel and easy to stack store at home.

Posted (edited)

I use black underbed storage (stacker) boxes, shallower than a normal storage box but good to lay out everything flat in the boxes, not expensive & discreet - the ones I use are black with yellow locking clips, good for transporting stuff around with you if say your going for a play meet, taking in to hotels, discreet getting them in & out of cars & no1 even gives a storage box a second look

Edited by Deleted Member
Addition
Posted
I use the Same too
Got plenty of storage no questions
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I just store then in my nightstand. My collection isn't that big sadly.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I have a back pack I put all of my toys into, but hopefully I'll have a trunk of sorts in the future.