Enemas

Posted
Talk anal to me ! Just about anyone loves giving / receiving anal , right ? Me included ! Toys/rimming / dp …. How about we talk about preparation for it ? What are your best practices with enemas ? Do you find it just as kinky ? Do you give them to your partner / sub ? Enjoy receiving them ? What’s the best part of the experience for you ?
Posted
I think the whole process IS part of the dance. The erotica shoots through the roof for me. OMG. It's so much fun. Just hoping to find one who like s it too. Uggg
Posted
I love to anal train, I start with rimming, women don’t realise how much pleaser you can get from rimming and anal
Posted
29 minutes ago, Mitchlikes said:
I think the whole process IS part of the dance. The erotica shoots through the roof for me. OMG. It's so much fun. Just hoping to find one who like s it too. Uggg

Elaborate ? You like giving / receiving / being present ?

Posted
I find giving enemas incredibly hot and for me is a big part of anal. I have an enema bag and would usually give half a bag worth. They would be on the ground face down bottom up and I would usually have them thank me for graciously cleaning their bottom out to add an extra bit of embarrassment. After they have expelled it's on to toys and copious amount of lube.
Posted
14 minutes ago, Clovis751 said:
I find giving enemas incredibly hot and for me is a big part of anal. I have an enema bag and would usually give half a bag worth. They would be on the ground face down bottom up and I would usually have them thank me for graciously cleaning their bottom out to add an extra bit of embarrassment. After they have expelled it's on to toys and copious amount of lube.

That is really hot ! I like that x

Posted
This topic and comments alone are turning me on 😏
Posted
5 minutes ago, ScottishWonderer said:
This topic and comments alone are turning me on 😏

Perfect ;)

Posted
3 hours ago, Princess1974 said:

That is really hot ! I like that x

It's a very niche fetish but when I've been fortunate enough to find someone to indulge me in it it's amazingly hot. I think its the sense of intimacy and the acute sense of humility the sub feels during the process.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Clovis751 said:

It's a very niche fetish but when I've been fortunate enough to find someone to indulge me in it it's amazingly hot. I think its the sense of intimacy and the acute sense of humility the sub feels during the process.

I agree . I barely here anyone talking about it , let alone calling it enjoyable ! I find it super hot. Even reading through this thread turns me on x

Posted
Just now, Princess1974 said:

I agree . I barely here anyone talking about it , let alone calling it enjoyable ! I find it super hot. Even reading through this thread turns me on x

* hear

Posted
2 minutes ago, Princess1974 said:

I've used it primarily in a discipline setting so after the enema I would plug their bottom and they'd have to hold it and ask nicely to be allowed to expel. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Clovis751 said:

I've used it primarily in a discipline setting so after the enema I would plug their bottom and they'd have to hold it and ask nicely to be allowed to expel. 

Sweet *** ! 😍

Posted
1 minute ago, Princess1974 said:

Sweet *** ! 😍

They get so embarrassed about it but I tell them if I'm going to stick my nice clean cock up their bottom I'm going to make sure it's clean first. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, Clovis751 said:

They get so embarrassed about it but I tell them if I'm going to stick my nice clean cock up their bottom I'm going to make sure it's clean first. 

Do you use plain water / soap water / milk ? How many enemas do you give ?

Posted
Just now, Princess1974 said:

Do you use plain water / soap water / milk ? How many enemas do you give ?

I've used soap water once before as extra punishment. But otherwise I just use lukewarm water. I have a 4 quartz bag so one is enough. You don't want to really give more than that as it can cause harm. 

Posted

I certainly enjoy receiving an enema, but find (from attending a strap on party with 4 Domme’s where it was a requirement) that best cleaning method for the anus is a glycerin suppository. I’ve also experienced great fun with providing an enema to someone and then plugging them and making them give me a blowjob and having to make me cum before they were allowed release.

Posted
8 minutes ago, LazyPirate said:

I certainly enjoy receiving an enema, but find (from attending a strap on party with 4 Domme’s where it was a requirement) that best cleaning method for the anus is a glycerin suppository. I’ve also experienced great fun with providing an enema to someone and then plugging them and making them give me a blowjob and having to make me cum before they were allowed release.

That is and incredibly fun scenario !

Posted
4 minutes ago, Princess1974 said:

That is and incredibly fun scenario !

I agree, but would love to do some impact stuff with my various crops, paddles and whips whilst someone is in the plugged position too.

Posted
6 minutes ago, LazyPirate said:

I agree, but would love to do some impact stuff with my various crops, paddles and whips whilst someone is in the plugged position too.

Sounds like a sweet *** ! 😍

Posted
Ngl I new to anal. At first I was really skeptical but after a while I'm actually starting to enjoy it a bit. Haven't given it yet but I've experimented with myself and a few toys and once you get it to hit that sweet spot it really is something else. First time I've had a mind melting orgasm like that.
Posted
54 minutes ago, 8lu3 said:
Ngl I new to anal. At first I was really skeptical but after a while I'm actually starting to enjoy it a bit. Haven't given it yet but I've experimented with myself and a few toys and once you get it to hit that sweet spot it really is something else. First time I've had a mind melting orgasm like that.

No going back now ! x