Storage and Shopping

Li****

Posted

As I am only a 2a toy manager, cause well I'm single; i would go with libertyhomeconcealment .. you can fit quite a bit of stuff in it either in the portrait style or their shelving style, or you can find blackedout waterproof carrying cases/totes...answer to part 2 if you know all your measurements go with amazon or wish because all that stuff is cheap anyhow so no need to pay a premium. đŸș

Posted
You can get a trunk/chest to use as storage, most have the option to put locks on them. There are heavy duty, wood, plastic - depends on the amount of *** you want
to spend. Instead of purchasing one oversized unit, get two so you can move them freely. If you're paranoid about anyone finding out your secrets - keep them in a secure location until you can move them. As for question number two I have a fetish boutique that has roleplay costumes, lingerie sets and clothes to wear before the big reveal. I'm currently adding body jewelry and wigs. If you're interested I can send you a coupon code. My username. Com good luck to you.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
August 15, doesitdirty said:
You can get a trunk/chest to use as storage, most have the option to put locks on them. There are heavy duty, wood, plastic - depends on the amount of *** you want
to spend. Instead of purchasing one oversized unit, get two so you can move them freely. If you're paranoid about anyone finding out your secrets - keep them in a secure location until you can move them. As for question number two I have a fetish boutique that has roleplay costumes, lingerie sets and clothes to wear before the big reveal. I'm currently adding body jewelry and wigs. If you're interested I can send you a coupon code. My username. Com good luck to you.

I'd be interested in viewing your fetish boutique if you have a link, definitely.
Thanks for the comment.

Posted
I keep most of my toys in a hockey stick bag. It’s long enough for canes floggers, tawses etc as well as spreader bars, and conveniently it has dividers inside so I can separate certain items. Mine also has three other pockets, large enough for sex toys, rope, and other bondage/Shibari gear.
It comes with a shoulder strap too - useful if you want to travel around discretely with your own personal ‘dungeon’ !
The one I have is also lockable with the use of a decent padlock - so prevents prying eyes from having a delve when they shouldn’t.
I also have a friend who carries his floggers around in a violin case 
 so other musical instrument cases might do the trick (also lockable !)