Anyone else giggle the first time they were spanked and flogged?

sw****

Posted

The first time we played (we are mostly long distance but get together when we can) he spanked me and used a small flogger on me and I just giggled lol.  The flogger stung but I liked it?  It became a bit ***ful when he started hitting more tender areas but I was like "Ow! Giggle."  Then he spanked me for a good bit and it definitely hurt, but when he was done, yep I giggled. 

I didn't think that I would enjoy ***, this was a bit of a shock.  We're going to meet again next weekend.  I wonder how I'll react to different impact toys?  He has several other floggers and a paddle.  I'm sure we'll find the point where I stop giggling and I wonder how I'll feel then.

Anyone else giggle the first time?  What happened when you stopped giggling?  What's your favorite impact toy? 

Posted
It's a very normal and cathartic reaction. You're letting go of your nervous energy and embracing something new and exciting.
Posted

Thank you, felt like I was weird or something.  I'm looking forward to seeing how I react next time. 

Posted
23 minutes ago, sweet_librarian said:

Thank you, felt like I was weird or something.  I'm looking forward to seeing how I react next time. 

My Domme giggles like a schoolgirl every time she spanks or paddles me. It's terrifyingly hilarious when she's swinging full *** and cackling at the same time. 

So if you giggle again next time, it's quite ok. I  do it myself. 

Posted
I giggle every single time. I have to *** myself to get out of my head to avoid giggling. I’m getting better but there’s still an ‘inside voice’ giggle 🤭🤭
Posted

Ah love that, insude voice giggles! Thanks for sharing! Hope I can get past the giggles next time but we'll see lol.

Posted

I think it's nervous energy too, I howl with laughter but then I'm a rubbish submissive.  If I'm doing the spanking/flogging though I'm more focused as I love it, seeing them squirm heehee

Posted

I giggle when being hit sometimes too, but there's no pattern or sense to it 😆 Everyone's different but lots say they do too, as you can see. 

As for favourite impact, I'd say belt so far ☺

Posted

Yes I'm glad to hear others giggle as well, lol that's comforting. Oh belt, that's interesting.  He has a paddle and some floggers to use on me but has also mentioned the belt.  I'm curious to see what I like.  Just a week until I see him again.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Update - I spent 24 hours with E over the weekend and he tried out 5 or 6 different floggers on me.  I went from giggling to really hot and bothered, enjoyed most of them thoroughly though a few of them had a pretty good sting.  Then he tried out this flogger he just got with little metal skulls at the ends of the leather strands.  He was VERY careful not to hit my bum too hard as he didn't want to break my skin.  The first hit with that one made me start to cry.  I have only cried a little once or twice recently, then not at all for about 5 years probably - my vanilla ex hated crying and I just shut down emotionally for a long time. 

After the first hit E told me I better keep crying and let it all out or he'd hit me again - he knew how bottled up I was.  I felt like I wasn't quite at the point of letting it all out so I said "I need more, do it again," and he gave me a couple more strokes.  I burst out sobbing and he pulled me off my hands and knees so I was lying on the floor next to him.  He then cuddled me close and stroked my hair while I let everything out.  I went through breast cancer treatment earlier this year without emotional support from my ex so I raged and wailed for a bit over that hurt.  :sob:

So overall - I enjoy the flogging until we get to the really hurty ones lol.  Didn't hit subspace this time but had some angst to let out. :whipping:

• 1 month later...
Posted
Giggle and generally laugh with sexual pleasure too. I don‘t do *** so my paddle spanks are usually soft but yea nice and arousing.