Favorite clothes to be spanked in?

Posted

Anyone thats into spanking, if you wear pants, skirt, or underwear while being spanked what's your favorite type?

If you like being the spanker, what type of clothing or underwear would you tell your sub to wear?

Posted

when I'm being spanked I prefer to have no clothing over my bum, nothing to cushion the blows.  However, b4 the spanking I do like French or Brazilian knickers and a tight skirt, I love the feeling of my skirt being raised and my panties being pulled down.  For the same reason I also like tights, the feeling of having them along with my panties pulled down is delightful.  I also like my panties to be tight so that when they are pulled up over my sore bum they help the soreness last longer.

Posted

I wear just underwear and I have a love/hate relationship with caning.

Posted

Butt naked except for my collar (if I'm wearing it)

Posted

Hmmm, interesting question.  I would have to say that bare, *** skin is the best.  However, afterwards, I would want her to don her tightest leather skirt or skinny leather jeans.  I would then secure that restrictive garment with a locking leather belt.  The severe tightness of the leather across her now-raw flesh, would serve as a constant reminder of the experience.  And, there can be no escape from that reminder---not without the key!

Now, as she squirms and wriggles in her leather casing, I find it hard not to giver her gyrating backside a few additional swats.  The resounding "SMACK" of leather on leather can be quite a turn-on.  Of course, her sore bottom is not the only thing that she wants freed from that leather Bastille.  However, touching of one's self will not be allowed---as if it would do any good, with everything securely locked-away in leather.  This *** would continue, until she was down on her knees, clawing at her leathered thighs, and begging for mercy.  If she had been good, I would grant her sweet release.  But, if she had displeased me, she would have to be bound and locked in even more leather.  Of course, the punishment would have to fit the crime.

Posted

On myself, it depends on the aesthetic.  But obviously it's barebum 

On others.

I think there's just something about bending someone over your knee, putting hands up their skirt to pull the underwear down and then hitching the skirt up (or off)  

Posted
3 hours ago, phoenyx said:

Hmmm, interesting question.  I would have to say that bare, *** skin is the best.  However, afterwards, I would want her to don her tightest leather skirt or skinny leather jeans.  I would then secure that restrictive garment with a locking leather belt.  The severe tightness of the leather across her now-raw flesh, would serve as a constant reminder of the experience.  And, there can be no escape from that reminder---not without the key!

Now, as she squirms and wriggles in her leather casing, I find it hard not to giver her gyrating backside a few additional swats.  The resounding "SMACK" of leather on leather can be quite a turn-on.  Of course, her sore bottom is not the only thing that she wants freed from that leather Bastille.  However, touching of one's self will not be allowed---as if it would do any good, with everything securely locked-away in leather.  This *** would continue, until she was down on her knees, clawing at her leathered thighs, and begging for mercy.  If she had been good, I would grant her sweet release.  But, if she had displeased me, she would have to be bound and locked in even more leather.  Of course, the punishment would have to fit the crime.

😍

Posted

I'm not going to say how long ago Ive done this, but there is also that nice warm feeling you get off a spanked backside. You can feel the glow of warmth radiating off the skin. so bare skin and the fun of making is so.

Vandalslut
Posted

The Vandal dictates: Black leather and silver chain bra, fishnet stockings, no knickers and a long full black skirt split up both sides so he can see my legs when I walk. and the skirt, when he pulls it up, goes over my head.

Posted

@phoenyx that's even better than my comment about having tight panties pulled up to hold the soreness in, I don't normally go for any sort of trousers but that's persuaded me to try them out

Posted
11 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

On myself, it depends on the aesthetic.  But obviously it's barebum 

On others.

I think there's just something about bending someone over your knee, putting hands up their skirt to pull the underwear down and then hitching the skirt up (or off)  

and not forgetting there's little to beat the feeling of having those hands up your skirt

Posted

@Vandalslutthat image of being spanked with a long skirt pulled up over the head is going to stay with me all day, I love the idea it reminds me of how the girls get punished in one of the Gor books, sounds like more items on my shopping list

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kymi said:

and not forgetting there's little to beat the feeling of having those hands up your skirt

yep - it goes in between the lines of being a "bit naughty" and also being pervy/exploitative.  It can be good in school role play; the sadistic pervert who takes sexual advantage of someone during spanking... (but done in the adult realms of consent, obvs)

Edited by eyemblacksheep
Vandalslut
Posted
6 hours ago, Kymi said:

@Vandalslutthat image of being spanked with a long skirt pulled up over the head is going to stay with me all day, I love the idea it reminds me of how the girls get punished in one of the Gor books, sounds like more items on my shopping list

Blimey, which one? There's dozens of them and the series is STILL going!

Posted
19 hours ago, Vandalslut said:

Blimey, which one? There's dozens of them and the series is STILL going!

can't remember, it was one I read in late 80s, basically the master would pull the kajira's skirt over her head so she couldn't see her punishment, as I remember it was only in the one, most of the time Gorean slave girls don't wear enough clothes for this to work lol, it does sound fun

Posted

@phoenyx I love spanking on anything leather, love leather pants, skirts, and leggings. To me that's just the sexiest thing, to have a girl bent over the knee and spanked on her leather covered ass. I also like to be spanked when wearing leather pants or leather looking underwear

Posted
20 hours ago, SpankingLeather said:

@phoenyx I love spanking on anything leather, love leather pants, skirts, and leggings. To me that's just the sexiest thing, to have a girl bent over the knee and spanked on her leather covered ass. I also like to be spanked when wearing leather pants or leather looking underwear

just curious, how can you deliver sufficient *** over leather for it to be fun? I've been spanked over denim and tbh he might as well not have bothered

Posted
On 5/13/2020 at 8:07 AM, Kymi said:

can't remember, it was one I read in late 80s, basically the master would pull the kajira's skirt over her head so she couldn't see her punishment, as I remember it was only in the one, most of the time Gorean slave girls don't wear enough clothes for this to work lol, it does sound fun

That's how I discovered BDSM, mid 80s reading a couple of Gor. Then in 1989 I had my first BDSM relationship.  mmm memories.

Posted
20 minutes ago, SirGreen said:

That's how I discovered BDSM, mid 80s reading a couple of Gor. Then in 1989 I had my first BDSM relationship.  mmm memories.

you too, of course in my case it was all a lie, I pretended to want to be Tarl Cabot in public, while knowing that I wanted to be Vella

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I like being spanked in leggings or something like that. It's thin enough to feel it really well and they are soft so when they rub you afterwards it's nice on me and them

Posted (edited)

I like my subs wearing the white cotton  panties, maybe half mast 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
19 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

I like my subs wearing the white cotton  panties, maybe half mast 

oo yes panties at half mast, but which is better telling the sub the pull them down and submissively expose themselves or masterfully pulling them down yourself?

Posted

Depends her position and how I am using her that day. Maybe she’s tied up to a chair or the table 😈

Or yes I  could tell her to do it and be ready for something to happen 🐺
sometimes I just rip it off or slash it with my big knife 

Boomerangjaneslut103
Posted

Bare ass naked. And afterwards depending on what the spanking was for little to no clothes or a just a diaper.