Favorite clothes to be spanked in?

Posted

@FabSeverus love the term tenderising the meat to describe spanking, I often refer to that as my ideal meal for a date- tender rump with cream for dessert

Posted

Firstly a big thank you to @SpankingLeather for posing such a great question and generating such an entertaining conversation. For me it has to be a naked ass. I really want to feel the hand, paddle, cain or what ever the chosen toy land again and again. Also you really cannot beat the sound that you get from a good spank on naked flesh. Hmmm

Posted

As the spanker I like the girl with her ass really popped out and pants halfway down

Posted

Oh I would love for a mistress to just tie me up, face facing downward, with fluffy cuffs or rope with a fluffy or silk collar and to just spank me hard, and if I’m not enjoying it, my punishment is for her to yank the collar and it *** me until she is satisfied. Then for her to tease me with something soft and then whisper into my ear “I’m gonna fuck your whole body up slave and make your body overwhelmed with pleasure” as she ties my body up even more. After she is finished tying me up, she spanks me some more until she is satisfied

• 3 weeks later...
bambi-doll
Posted

I like to put on a g-string and my spiked leather collar.

Boomerangjaneslut103
Posted

Same I love that too

• 4 months later...
Posted
On 6/7/2020 at 8:08 AM, Steve78 said:

Firstly a big thank you to @SpankingLeather for posing such a great question and generating such an entertaining conversation. For me it has to be a naked ass. I really want to feel the hand, paddle, cain or what ever the chosen toy land again and again. Also you really cannot beat the sound that you get from a good spank on naked flesh. Hmmm

does that include the different pitch of screams? I may be imagining it but I find I scream/shriek/yelp differently when these things are landing on my bare bum compared to them landing on clothes, even if its only thin skimpy knickers

Posted
2 hours ago, Paul_aka_Helen said:

Has to be my sissy maid dress 🥰

yes to that, being spanked as a maid always feels better than normal clothes for me too, wonder why?

Posted
On 5/26/2020 at 4:52 PM, Boomerangjaneslut103 said:

Bare ass naked. And afterwards depending on what the spanking was for little to no clothes or a just a diaper. 

Very nice bare assed naked . so your into diapers ? how often do you wear or want to wear? 

On 5/26/2020 at 4:52 PM, Boomerangjaneslut103 said:

Bare ass naked. And afterwards depending on what the spanking was for little to no clothes or a just a diaper. 

• 1 month later...
Blackstone12
Posted

Thongs are great for spankings... it instantly reveals skin when my panty hose are pulled down....

Posted
13 hours ago, Blackstone12 said:

Thongs are great for spankings... it instantly reveals skin when my panty hose are pulled down....

do u also fine the thong increases the sensation? for me it seems to sting more if I'm in a thong than totally naked