Favorite clothes to be spanked in?

Posted

just occurred to me that no one's mentioned nice tight ropes and a gag, assuming they count as clothing, they do cover part of the body lol

Lankyslaveboy
Posted

I prefer to be naked, bare ass, bare body, I love my entire body to have a spanking as well as my ass, while been spanked I like to be gagged and tied up, and then left to think about why I have just been spanked

Posted

Short tight skirts !

Posted

I love to wear shiny seemed pantyhose x

Posted

A bare arse spanking will always be the best in my opinion. To feel that skin on skin contact gets me every time with my Sir. 😍

Onknees4270
Posted

I would rather be naked having no padding at all next to my skin 

Posted

Skin to skin every time for me , the feel of the hand spanking a bare bottom so satisfying 😍😍😊😊😈😈❤❤

WickedSabina
Posted

Skin on skin is most appealing. The feel of the heat as my ass reddens amazing

Slave-7677
Posted

I love to receive the spanking and I like a mistress  to walk around me look me up and down then pick up a collar and put it round my neck and then pick a leash and then say boy remove your clothes you've  been very naughty. Rolling her whip up and down my chest as I remove my top she puts the leash on my collar and then says boy, your pants, leave the underwear boy and then she pulls me and then pushes me to the floor that's where you belong boy worshiping me  and then sits on the couch ignores me  for however long she wants. Then pulls me up over her knee and pulls my underwear down and makes me spread my legs pulls my underwear half way between my legs and warns me that if the underwear drops that we will have to start again and then tells how many spanking with the paddle I'm going to get.

ladyteddybear
Posted

I love to be totally naked with my cuffs on my wrist to hook me up to and frame or post my Dom/me prefers to post me. Feeling the nails dragged upon my body and ass. Working to the flogger and paddles. Finishing off with my glorious cricket bat and a few more flogging swipes to cool me down.

SissySlutJazmin
Posted

Panties or thongs ♡

Posted

I am someone who enjoys both receiving a good spanking from a lady, & also, in equal measure, administering a spanking. As such, I find that my preference as to how one is dressed can vary, & go through various stages, depending upon the scenario.
To explain: if I am on the receiving end I prefer to be spanked upon my bare bum; or possibly wearing a pair of tight thin boxers.
However, when administering a spanking I like the lady to go through various stages of dress. Starting out by spanking her over her dress or skirt; then, after a time, lifting it & spanking her over her panties. Finally, when the time is right, pulling those panties down & continuing the spanking on her bare behind.

Posted

I liked being spanked on my bare ass. It rein***s what the offense was, if there even was one. It’s better if I’m wearing a skirt. I like to look up at my dominant as the spanking is being administered as I clench as the blow is being administered and tense in response making it more impactful. I also like to be spanked bare handed so his palm feels the tingle. Spankings are the best.

Posted

Nothing beats an over the knee bare handed spanking. Until my hand starts to hurt... so I continue spanking with the other one... 😏

Posted

Never been spanked, but If one day I will its only by Mature Female as a Baby Boy 😳

Posted

Any dress is good for a spanking. Just sometime it needs to be done. Although I do love to see my handprint on a blushed bottom.

Posted

A spanking is an occasion, and occasions should be dressed up for. I like my subs dressed to ensure maximum pleasure: A short skirt, tight dress pulled up or something with the ass cut out. Stockings or a lovely pair of long slutty socks and the right foot ware can finish off the look nicely😈

Posted
5 hours ago, NoStressX said:

A spanking is an occasion, and occasions should be dressed up for. I like my subs dressed to ensure maximum pleasure: A short skirt, tight dress pulled up or something with the ass cut out. Stockings or a lovely pair of long slutty socks and the right foot ware can finish off the look nicely😈

never thought socks could be slutty, can you please give an example, Kymi needs more slutty things for her wardrobe

Posted

A leash. I kept trying to get my former girl to dom me. I am mostly a dom, but I wanted her to make me her dog. I finally got a leash and collar on me and went running around and yelled and she just said NO. She yanked on the leash and slapped me and said, STOP. A moment of she liked it and i came in my pants. She hung her head down and then said, "can I do that again?" So, my favorite dress code is a leash.

Posted

@Knocker leash is good, but have you tried a *** chain? its fun to have the dom pull you back as you try to move forward to escape the lash, mmm dreamy

Posted

@Kymi I’ve been thinking of a prong collar. Of course you need to learn how to use it 1st

Posted

Naughty schoolgirl hehe😜💜

Posted
18 hours ago, mumbai482 said:

@Kymi I’ve been thinking of a prong collar. Of course you need to learn how to use it 1st

omg I've just looked that up, I want to be in one

Posted (edited)

White tights to see the red ass colour coming through Is a good sensation too. 
i wear a butcher glove sometime to tenderise the meat 😈😂

Edited by Deleted Member
Part of post removed due to SFW rules