Ravenous adventures

Posted
So as you know if you visit my page that i filled my weekly activities with 3 beautiful unique ladies. yes they know about each other, no they don't meet.

i have pet names for each
1. Meow Mix - East Asian/American, hence her name Meow Mix
2. Bunny - Haitian beautiful gentle soul, hence her name is Bunny
3. Buttercup - Spanish beauty with breasts like two buttercups, hence her name is Buttercup

they all have Lush-3 long distance remote controlled toys for the times life gets you by your throat and won't let you enjoy close contact.
So the story is with Buttercup. we met on this app even though later i find out i had her number saved from the days i worked as dispatcher/manager at limousine company few years back. i even remembered she sounded so freaking sexy i stored her number in my phone then asked the driver to describe her for me and the mofo says she's married. that was it, at that point in my life it was deal breaker. now i don't give a freckle, women are people too and they deserve great orgasms no matter the social or relationship status.

so after chatting for a bit and teasing each other we agreed to meet up. i chose the restaurant and we hit it off right away. we got seated at bad places for what i intended but i snatched her panties anyway what kind of monster i would be if i didn't get a souvenir lol

meanwhile i had already ordered the toy. don't like wasting time. we sure got some use out of that thing in last few weeks.

but today we met for lunch and she was told to have that thing in so as a good girl she was ready. she sat in my car and we went to a park i grabbed some pastries and lemonade earlier so we were ready to have lunch. normally that spot in the park is empty but unfortunately there was some with a dog and then more people started to cramp our vibe.
lol vibe, this toy is quite so i put the remote control on my phone and started playing music while we were walking towards the picnic table. i wanted to see her reaction for the time I'll take her to the store shopping with that thing in her.

let me tell you playing Marco Polo with her will be lot more fun then the park excursion

After those snacks we needed to walk a little and burn those calories so watching her squirm was so sweet a specially when we were passing this girl walking her dog. observing her reaction and trying to keep the straight face was beautiful. we will be getting together tomorrow and I'm so freaking hungry to play with her, just this time we will have more time to explore the pleasures of body and mind.

stay tuned for next story
Posted
Do you make all this up? Impressive.
Posted
4 hours ago, wicklowdom said:
Do you make all this up? Impressive.

Just from reading it I can tell yes.

Posted
2 hours ago, shaneclipse said:

Just from reading it I can tell yes.

Because I was thinking - entertaining three women in one week? Does he ever do anything else? And he must be tired. 

• 1 month later...