How to approach a couple to play

ShyToKink

Posted

New to all this. What’s the best way to approach another couple to see if they want to play?

Posted
Get in contact first and gain trust
Posted

where is this couple? online or an event you go to?

have they in any way indicated they're looking for another couple to play with?

Cheekysub247
Posted
If online/site check their profile.
Most state the basics they are looking for.
If i see i am possibly (in theory) what they might be looking for (as in age, type, distance ect), then i would send a polite opening message explaining what i feel i match with their requirements, anything i see in common from our profiles ect, just the same as i would with anyone i message.
Just remember 'people first' not 'play thing' first 😊
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Tho I don’t have a better half don’t mean I don’t want a couple. Surely need help on this topic an most definitely have a thousand an one fantasies to explore 

Posted
43 minutes ago, Olliebob said:

Tho I don’t have a better half don’t mean I don’t want a couple. Surely need help on this topic an most definitely have a thousand an one fantasies to explore 

In general tips

I wouldn't say your fantasies are unimportant but, moreso, how do they align with someone else's?   How does someone else benefit in doing your fantasies with you?  Especially if, say, it is a couple who would both have to be on board.

it also depends on what these are

if a total stranger, particularly solo male, approached me or my wife about play/sex/serving us - it'd very likely be a no

if, however, it was a friend - then it would depend what they had in mind but then consider we're already friends and know each other.     And that makes a huge difference.