Missionary Sex

Sl****

Posted
I’m not sure if this is a popular position or might be a bit ‘vanilla’ I guess because I don’t really see it much. But on that note is it just me who thinks that seeing the person you love and interacting with them while having sex in that position the most loving/intimate you could be?

Of course this can only work if you’re intimate with one person at a time 😅
Posted
Trust me- out in the clubs the two main positions you’ll see are missionary and from behind (standing or doggy). It’s popular for good reason. Everyone loves missionary!!!
Posted
When in a relationship missionary is the best position, if you're not in a relationship it can be a bit too intimate lol
Posted

Missionary allows for slower intimate sex with lots of kissing and eye contacts 

Posted
Agreed Luna which when you love your partner makes for very intense incredible sex
Posted
Missionary has actually become my favorite position.
Posted (edited)

I think you've hit the nail on the head with 'sex in that position is the most loving/intimate you could be?'
Of course not every relationship is intimate in that way, and sex in that position all the time becomes stale.
But at the right time and with the right person, missionary allows for an intensity to be created between two people (not just physical but all your senses) that is more powerful than any other position. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
3 hours ago, roped_kitten said:
Plus being able to breathe, gasp and whisper (sweet or sordid as the mood strikes) little things in his ear 😁

Omg I've never been able to find a girl who will dirty talk w me. They either just can't keep their train of thought or are I guess too shy idk but they won't do it lol

Posted
6 hours ago, shaneclipse said:

Omg I've never been able to find a girl who will dirty talk w me. They either just can't keep their train of thought or are I guess too shy idk but they won't do it lol

I think because it sounds ridiculous if you actually think about what you're saying. Guys also don't give us much to go on; it would be helpful if you told us what you want to hear and didn't just ask for "y'know, _dirty_ talk". (I've found talking about size and about what the things we're doing is making me feel are good starters). But you're all also just as bad! Most guys want to talk about how dirty and filthy I am which is for me personally a turn off. So to come up with something vaguely original, that doesn't make you want to cringe or laugh, that sits in the receiver's happy place WHILE in the throes... It's all quite cognitive overload-y 😁

Posted
Missionary is one of my preferred positions because it can stimulate my clit as well. Although rough missionary is way better than regular.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

You gotta go with the classics sometimes cant avoid it :)