Ways to increase sex drive

DaddyE3

Posted

My sub and I have discussed it and she would like to begin the process of "hyper-sexualization". She wants to wake up thinking about sex, be motivated by sex, sexual attention, and have her mind occupied by sex most of the day.

BOTH of us are unsure of how to accomplish that goal.  Edging? Mandatory minimums on the number of orgasms she has per day? We are open to all suggestions that anyone has that they KNOW will work.  
(Please keep untested ideas to yourself)

I am new to the website and hope this post is the beginning of a long relationship with fetish.com in helping me with my relatively new D/s relationship.

Posted
The problem is you can over stimulate someone so as to have the reverse effect. Its a little like eating chocolate every meal eventually.you get fed up of chocolate.

Most of the time sex drive is dictated by hormones, in men its testosterone, in women its mainly estrogen.

There are psychological aspects as well.

Id you decide to start using estrogen to increase sex drive speak to a medical professional as it could have side effects if over used much like over uses of testosterone has on men.

Best advice is speak to a doctor about the best way to increase sex drive in a safe way.
Posted
Tease is a great way to raise the sex drive ..
Posted
Health by Habit has libido pills, I use them. I know others who use them. Including a friend who went 14 rounds in 24 hours 👀. Do what that information what you will
Posted
Edging but no orgasms for an extended period of time
Posted
1 hour ago, JasStev said:
Edging but no orgasms for an extended period of time

SHEEEESH

Posted
6 hours ago, TheBookCollector said:
The problem is you can over stimulate someone so as to have the reverse effect. Its a little like eating chocolate every meal eventually.you get fed up of chocolate.

Most of the time sex drive is dictated by hormones, in men its testosterone, in women its mainly estrogen.

There are psychological aspects as well.

Id you decide to start using estrogen to increase sex drive speak to a medical professional as it could have side effects if over used much like over uses of testosterone has on men.

Best advice is speak to a doctor about the best way to increase sex drive in a safe way.

I know you aren't necessarily advocating it but playing around with hormones is not recommended.
Many can't get estrogen on the NHS as part of HRT let alone anything else due to a lack of availability
Having too much estrogen will likely result in someone experiencing a disrupted menstrual cycle, weight gain, fatigue etc. If you take it without progestrone, theres an increased risk of endometrial cancer
If you decide to use it and can get it, go for the bioidentical option.

Posted
11 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I know you aren't necessarily advocating it but playing around with hormones is not recommended.
Many can't get estrogen on the NHS as part of HRT let alone anything else due to a lack of availability
Having too much estrogen will likely result in someone experiencing a disrupted menstrual cycle, weight gain, fatigue etc. If you take it without progestrone, theres an increased risk of endometrial cancer
If you decide to use it and can get it, go for the bioidentical option.

No im not advocating it, just hat hormones are the prime drivers around a persons sex drive. Thats why women see an increase in ther sexual drive as part of thier cycle.
--
A low sex drive could be due to a deficiency in natural hormone levels.
--
I even state that it has dangerous side effects weather male or female and that a medical professional should be consulted before even considering the hormone route, which in the UK are not available over the counter.
--
There are other drivers as well.that have other dactors and edging someone into oblivion doesnt increase sex drive and.can actually.have the reverse effect.