Travel bondage

ja****

Posted
So I’ve always wondered if it was just me but, has anyone else been bound while traveling with their dom? It could be on a walk or in a car but I know some people are exhibitionists and like to do that sort of thing. I’ve done my fair share but am curious what others may have done
Posted
I occasionally would meet my sub in empty parking garage where I would kidnap her and tie her wrist and ankles. Leave her in front seat while we traveled to my house. I would stroke her thigh and pussy while traveling and also described what I was going to do to her when we arrived at my house
Posted
I had my hands bound in the backseat of a car once while my best friend drove us from Ohio to Indiana. We had sex in the backseat while he drove.
Posted
2 hours ago, Peringle said:
I had my hands bound in the backseat of a car once while my best friend drove us from Ohio to Indiana. We had sex in the backseat while he drove.

Wow. What are “best friends” for?! 😁

Posted
5 hours ago, MsLaceyJane said:
Yessss!!!! Pet walks for me plzzzz

In public?

Posted
Sounds like a good time especially if it's in the car/truck
Posted
Travelling in a trunk all toed up is also a good idea😅
Posted
It sounds amazing, might have to ask Daddy to do it. ☺
Posted
Careful with time in the trunk. Carbon monoxide can pool up there. Very quickly things can turn out badly.
Posted
I wouldn’t do trunk in a sedan. Back seat or cargo area in a SUV would be safer
Posted
September 6, modesto419 said:
Careful with time in the trunk. Carbon monoxide can pool up there. Very quickly things can turn out badly.

You could fold down the middle backseat. Dunno if every car does but I know the vz commodore does