Favourite things to hear

Lu****

Posted
What are the things someone can say or whisper or grunt or call you that would sends shivers and tingles in all the delicious places.

I'll go first, I turn into mush if someone say "I got you", "have you eaten" and "come here"
Posted
“Good slut “, “you like this don’t you “ , “I’m always here for my good boy “
Posted

“Take it” “You’re mine” “Good girl” “Princess” “Feel me” “My perfect little slut” the list is extensive 🤣

Posted
3 hours ago, LunaMaeve said:

What are the things someone can say or whisper or grunt or call you that would sends shivers and tingles in all the delicious places.

I'll go first, I turn into mush if someone say "I got you", "have you eaten" and "come here"

It's not so much what they say, okay, sometimes it is. I like the "Pet names" (baby doll, Luv, Sweetheart) especially if the guy has some really sexy accent! (French, Spanish, Italian) Super sexy Hot!

Posted

For me it was always His voice, and the eye contact, along with the special sweet and sexy names He called me.

💙💎

Posted

I love when he whispers in my ear, "what a good little slut" and "such a good girl, taking that *** for me". 

Posted
For me it when I hear "Daddy" from my Panda... and that includes...thank you Daddy, Yes, Daddy, anything usually with Daddy...
Posted
Specific words don't really do it for me, but the change to the voice when a guy I'm seriously into is a bit lust-drunk or really turned on sends signals chasing my spine. Sometimes gravelly, sometimes husky, sometimes just an abandonment of whole sentences... However it manifests I love it
Posted
I’m currently learning Russian. I also speak Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish.. it doesn’t really matter what you say if you have the accent (and they don’t understand)
Posted
2 minutes ago, Remi_Nice said:

I’m currently learning Russian. I also speak Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish.. it doesn’t really matter what you say if you have the accent (and they don’t understand)

Remi whispers “where is the toilet” in his Subs ear 🤣 

Posted
2 hours ago, BlueDiamond69 said:

For me it was always His voice, and the eye contact, along with the special sweet and sexy names He called me.

💙💎

Yes the tone of the voice can have added impact and effect

Posted
20 minutes ago, Remi_Nice said:

I have done this before, I was reciting a chinese takeaway menu 😂😜

Posted
I mean me being a more submissive guy I love being called a good boy
Posted
8 hours ago, Bathblonde said:

Remi whispers “where is the toilet” in his Subs ear 🤣 

Mm yes. And she Loved it 🥰 x

Posted
He told me I was his girl but more the tone in his voice,look in his eyes and his touches. Omg I miss that from him
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

'Yes Sir,' 'Of Course, Sir,' 'Right Away, Sir,' Thank you for letting me suck you dry, Sir,. I love the taste and feel of your sperm in my mouth and throat,' 'May I suck you dry, Sir?' 'What would you like me to wear today, Sir? Anything at all?' 'How may I most please you, Sir?' 'Thank you, Sir,' 'Thank you for choosing me as your slut and slave, Sir,' 'That was delicious, Sir. I'm looking forward to my next feed,'   

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted
Good girl, Want it, my other's breath catching as I continue on...
Posted
I discovered a new one for me, for someone who is not used to compliments so this one has grown on me "fuck you are beautiful"
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

'Master', 'I want to please you', 'It feels so good', but more than that, absolutely uncontrolled whimpers of enjoyment, and at times also ***.