Dom and Sub actions and reactions

Ma****

Posted
I’m a little my favourite action he tells me to do is to go play cus im to little for something as it makes me feel small and safe and cared for and my favourite action he does to me is when he grabs my chin to make me look at him or pulls me onto his lap both make me feel owned and controlled in a good way hehehe
Posted
👋🏻 I’m a sub Soo I’m definitely open to answering since I also find this interesting.

1. I have a lot of things that are my favorites but I’ll just say one. I absolutely love when my dom tells me what they want me to wear on dates, especially when they pick it out for me. It’s a simple action, but it’s something that brings me a lot of joy and comfort not guessing what I should wear and what they’ll like to see me in then. Helps me relax since I tend to over complicate and overthink things which causes me anxiety 😦

2. As far as what they actually do for me (despite requesting me to wear certain things) I think my favorite thing is when my dom drops whatever they’re doing, no matter if they are horny or not, to comfort me when I’m upset about something and talk to me through it. It definitely makes me feel love and heard, and that they actually care about me, my problems, and emotions and not just my body for pleasure. 💕

Hope those were good enough answers
Posted
I love when my CG tells me to go play cus im to little for something as it makes me feel small and cared for and I love when they grab my chin and make me look at them or pulls me onto there laps as both make me feel owned like I belong
Posted
My favorite is the more cerebral part of BDSM. My partner is my Dom, but it wasn’t an instant thing. The better he knows me and the more we choose to explore together the better it gets. He knows me so well and doesn’t let me hide from myself.
Posted
This might seem odd as a dom but my favorite action to do, is giving them oral. Feeling the way they react to what I'm doing.
Having them tied up and squirming against the restraints as their body reacts to what I'm doing is a lot of fun.

My favorite thing for them to do for me is to hear them answer me and say what they're told to. (Purely consensually of course. Not making anyone say they agree to something they don't want to do)
But as someone who enjoys some *** from time to time, it's even more satisfying when you have them saying it themselves
Posted
I’m a Sub and I love when my Dom tells me to go take a nap when I get cranky(I’m also a Little) it makes me feel loved and cared for by him. I love it when my Dom pulls me flush against his body after I wake from a nap asking me what made me cranky and after I tell him he helps me figure out how to not be cranky and than kisses me ever so gently and works it up to passionate as he carries me to the bedroom for big girl time. It causes me to know he loves all of me and caters to both my Little and Big sides respectfully which causes me to love him and show him such respect and love(My Dom is my boyfriend/Daddy).
Posted

Agreed agreed agreed! @LittleKelly I can see how these actions make you feel validated in the way you feel at heart! I will keep this mind with my littles.

@GandG_inSD wow! Yes, I would suspect this is one of the more beautiful aspects of your LTR being your Dom. Love it!

@randomsarcasm agreed! I am the same as you on this also. Totally understand!

It’s really nice to hear this from others and being able to relate and converse about it! Thank you for responding.

Posted
5 hours ago, Eskah said:
👋🏻 I’m a sub Soo I’m definitely open to answering since I also find this interesting.

1. I have a lot of things that are my favorites but I’ll just say one. I absolutely love when my dom tells me what they want me to wear on dates, especially when they pick it out for me. It’s a simple action, but it’s something that brings me a lot of joy and comfort not guessing what I should wear and what they’ll like to see me in then. Helps me relax since I tend to over complicate and overthink things which causes me anxiety 😦

2. As far as what they actually do for me (despite requesting me to wear certain things) I think my favorite thing is when my dom drops whatever they’re doing, no matter if they are horny or not, to comfort me when I’m upset about something and talk to me through it. It definitely makes me feel love and heard, and that they actually care about me, my problems, and emotions and not just my body for pleasure. 💕

Hope those were good enough answers

This makes perfect sense! Yes, one of my subs is very similar and it’s so interesting to here why they like it- the clothes and the care regardless of what is going on. Totally gives another perspective to me! Thank you for replying.

Posted
Ok - i am sub and I identify as a POS Bitch. My favorite part of my sessions is when my dom or goddess makes me lay face down in front of a chair 🪑 she is sitting on and points the toe of one of her dirty shoes 👠 up than commands me to open my bitch mouth 👄 and suck on it . She than takes her other foot and places that dirty shoe on the back of my head and starts pumping my bitch head up and down. She commands me to follow her rhythm and uses my bitch mouth to blow her shoe. She will scream at me to use more tongue and stop gagging so much. How it makes me feel to be made to suck of her dirty street shoes is like a worthless POS with no power or control wondering when she will give me just a few seconds to close my stretched out mouth and scared that she is videoing it on her phone to share with her friends.
Posted
I like the simple things. When he's on his knees, eyes down and I take a hold of his hair. Or when he's standing in inspection pose and I'm walking around him, just trailing my fingers over idle body parts. I like those moments of anticipation, when he's excited but just a little nervous about what's going to happen. When I know his focus is on me, absolutely, but he's just holding himself in readiness.
Posted
Sub answer, quite simple things really but mean so much to me.

1. My favourite thing my Master tells me to do is that as soon as I walk through his door, he takes my hand, holds it above my head and makes me slowly spin so he can see what I'm wearing. It makes me feel desired and wanted with his approval.
2. My favourite action from my Master is his aftercare. He makes me feel calm and safe.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
What a great post. I just wrote a 10-page essay about my experience here, but I don’t want to hijack the thread so I deleted it. I’ll just say that it opened my perspective on what it can mean to be a dom, in a good way.