Pursuing the right DOM

br****

Posted
You should step back if someone not bothering just move on 😉
Posted
If he's not coming for u like a Dom should then let it go....move on. A dom spanks and respects. It's like any other relationship. If he/she is distant then let them be.
Posted
You should step back if someone not bothering just move on 😉 don't waste your time feelings on those u don't bother ..
Posted
Don’t Chase. I’ve made this mistake as well when I was super into a potential dom. In my own opinion and experience if they are worth it they’ll show their interest by pursuing you.
Posted
Never chase a man. If he wanted to, no matter how busy he may be, he would—remember that. Hold that head high like the queen you are, take a step back, and let him come to you. If he doesn’t, then you know it wasn’t meant to be. xoxo 💖
Posted
Chasing the guy that has all the options by any chance?
Posted
Something I learned recently, a Dom will MAKE time for his sub. Just because he's dominant shouldn't mean he's completely aloof. A Dom is still meant to care for his sub or little, and part of that is providing needs, pleasure, and punishment as necessary. To do all/any of that properly, he needs to spend actual time getting to know you and into your head. If he's not willing to do that from the get-go, then that's a him problem. Not yours. Wait for a Dom that wants you to be his to tend to and make it KNOWN. A Dom should never leave a sub doubting their place.
Posted
I love the kink community. You aren’t alone we are all here for each other through the thick and thin 💜
Posted
35 minutes ago, Honey_07 said:
Something I learned recently, a Dom will MAKE time for his sub. Just because he's dominant shouldn't mean he's completely aloof. A Dom is still meant to care for his sub or little, and part of that is providing needs, pleasure, and punishment as necessary. To do all/any of that properly, he needs to spend actual time getting to know you and into your head. If he's not willing to do that from the get-go, then that's a him problem. Not yours. Wait for a Dom that wants you to be his to tend to and make it KNOWN. A Dom should never leave a sub doubting their place.

This one also applies to subs as well. I have had an issue with my recent sub, same as you have with your dom. So at the end I severed my ties with him. No meaning to *** a relationship when only one side is actually engaged, interested and respectful. And that should apply to all kinds of relationship, not only in bdsm.

Posted
Honey hit the nail on the head. My last sub our schedules were completely different. But I’d still wake up at 2am when she got off work and make sure she was taken care of. No matter the time. He would find or make time to be in that dynamic
Posted
Me too! Thanks all. It’s a hard lesson to learn.
Posted
Ellie - thank you do much for saying that. I’ve been having issues very similar as of late. Trying to meet a new sub, making it crystal clear that I’m not looking for multiple subs just 1. Thinking we are in agreement only to find out that’s not true at all she’s still looking or “interviewing” it’s beyond frustrating at this point and I’m starting to wonder if there are really subs seeking daddy/dom or are these just woman who like the idea of it but not willing to commit…..
Posted
I feel this, I had a try out with a potential Dom and he has not messaged me since, I am not chasing him. I had a great time, but obviously he is not feeling it, or he would have reached out by now.
Posted

@45DJ62_
Of course us subs who are seeking daddy/doms are out here. And I’m sure there are a lot of women, kink or not, that are not willing to commit. 

you are talking about two different groups of women. Let’s not make women or subs a monolith based on your experience.

Posted
I’m not I’m simply sharing my experiences as of late…. I did not say all nor was I speaking of all…..
Posted
Never chase anyone unless its a scene. What I am trying to say is, if the feelings aren’t mutual, don’t *** it.
Posted

I had a recent experience with a possible sub similar to the one described by the OP. 
They would not call, never text and when they did it was to tell me that they are too busy with XYZ.
So I checked with them whether they were actually serious or not about the relationship if one existed at all and they said yes.
Texted, texted, texted........ I was totally talking with a ghost.
So I took some advice from a friend who said maybe she is waiting for me to lay down some rules, I did just that and boy that was a Huge mistake. 
Either way I tried.

Posted
Very hard choice. I'm in the same boat. There a great opportunity just a boring partner
Posted
1 hour ago, lokizax said:
Very hard choice. I'm in the same boat. There a great opportunity just a boring partner

If they're boring it sounds like a terrible opportunity