Is this atypical of a male sub?

Da****

Posted
To begin.I have always enjoyed giving myself totally to a woman. Mostly because I had partners who are one sided and who werent all that giving.

I enjoy giving female head especially even if it's not reciprocal. So my question is this. Is it usual to be so focused on someone else even sexually that I do not care if I am getting something out of it?
Posted

I don't really think this is either submissive nor 'not' submissive

there's likely to be millions of couples around the world, where one does a sex act "for their partner" which is reciprocal only in the sense of "I enjoy doing things that you enjoy"

Posted
You’re taking pleasure from pleasing you’re partner, that is definitely getting something out of it. This concept is very common in all dynamics it’s not really submissive it’s just nice
Posted
You sound like a ‘pleasure sub?’ - your dominant is very lucky to have a submissive who is into giving and isn’t focused on just receiving like some are.

Posted
5 hours ago, Mezmerism said:
You sound like a ‘pleasure sub?’ - your dominant is very lucky to have a submissive who is into giving and isn’t focused on just receiving like some are.

Unfortunately I have no FemDom at this time but perhaps someday.

Posted
Nothing peculiar about that. But id always feel sad for soemone whos always giving in bed and never recieves. I dont feel its fair. Id feel left out if i was always the one doing things with none in return to show appreciation, even if i wasnt expecting it.