Socks on? Or socks off?

Posted
So in conclusion.. either or 🤷🏻‍♂️😂😂😂
Posted

At the end of the day, if it keeps the other person warm and that makes them comfortable, keep on the socks. Knee socks are hot or black pulled usb socks can look pretty hot to be fair, frilled socks are quite femme too which can look cute

Posted
I like to keep my socks on. But only because I don’t like feet or anyone touching my feet for that matter 😅
Posted
Do whatever your comfortable with 💋
I personally love wearing stockings and might wear thigh highs but generally socks nope
Posted
I love skin against skin, socks off 🤭
Posted
Socks on I hate feet touching lol . Plus I have really cold feet!! 🥶
Posted
On or off I’d lick the stink out of your butthole you delicious sexyy lady🤤💋
Posted
Knee high socks can be sexy, but ankle socks may be warm but are not hot.
Posted
I recently read that wearing socks can actually increase orgasms. If I remember correctly, it’s because they make you feel comfortable and therefore relaxed making orgasm easier to achieve…wear your socks girlfriend!
Posted
Just make sure they're thigh high socks.... I mean, REALLY thigh high..... like ticking your pussy kind of high
Posted
I love wearing my die-hard stockings I don't like cold feet either
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Socks on, crotch boots on, totally sexy

Posted
Oh the new person that just put in a message my leather crotch boots I just read your profile and I love everything that you love for me to put on for you
Posted
Shiiit. I still would even if you had muddy wellies on
Posted
No not at all lol unless you have a foot fetish, socks don't make a difference. & I agree it sucks being cold trying to fuck or play😂 equally sucks trying to fuck while hot.