Anal stretching myself addicted

Fistfuckme

Posted (edited)

So I bought a Hismith thrusting machine about 3 weeks ago and I seriously can’t turn off my horniness. I am using every toy I collected over the years and staying up all night just relentlessly taking it out on my butt. It’s funny that sounds bad the way I say it but I love it so much and I am super addicted. Especially because I have mastered the no hands prostate orgasm and a way to make any form of anal play have absolutely no warmup for big toys or fists along with absolutely no ***. My SECRET LUBE. Since this is very private in my life and I don’t want to tell those close to me, how do I know if I have became addicted?

Edited by Fistfuckme
Posted
Any action that really starts to interfere with normal day to day things eg missing cooking ur meals or finding ur other hobbies are Taking a back seat then that’s a sure sign of some kind of addiction. I myself was aware of ‘edging’ myself for quite long periods of time and making my heart race to a point of having to see a doctor (thankfully I’ve nailed that one) I saw myself as being addicted
Posted

Wow man, this advice was actually leveling. I didn’t think about addiction like you would in a common sense, more like an obsession. If you look at it as an addiction in a common sense, yes I am addicted. I am not eating hardly at all to stay clean and be ready. It is interfering with time with friends and necessary chores around the house and property, and I have bought a new toy at least every week since I got the machine. Worst/best part is I am going back at it tonight. Thank you for the advice as I am without a question in my mind fully addicted. 

• 6 months later...
Plaything69
Posted
On 9/30/2022 at 7:00 PM, Fistfuckme said:

So I bought a Hismith thrusting machine about 3 weeks ago and I seriously can’t turn off my horniness. I am using every toy I collected over the years and staying up all night just relentlessly taking it out on my butt. It’s funny that sounds bad the way I say it but I love it so much and I am super addicted. Especially because I have mastered the no hands prostate orgasm and a way to make any form of anal play have absolutely no warmup for big toys or fists along with absolutely no ***. My SECRET LUBE. Since this is very private in my life and I don’t want to tell those close to me, how do I know if I have became addicted?

Plaything69
Posted

Mmm yes you probably are addicted by the sounds of it but I'm very into it myself so your not alone !

Posted

I have recently posted about being punch fisted by my machine. I wouldn’t say it’s addictive, but it is pleasurable beyond description! I can see how it would possibly become addicted to some people with a certain type of personality.