Can A 24/7 Kink Relationship Work If One Partner Has A Child?

Posted
Just curious to hear everyone's thoughts or personal experiences with this sort of thing. I've never been in a relationship with someone who has a child whether that be part or full custody. Is it possible to still have a healthy and exciting relationship with enough time for kink while also having the responsibilities of a young child? Or is it just an unrealistic expectation.

I appreciate everybody's input 😊
Cheekysub247
Posted
It depends on the kind of relationship and what's involved. Personally the kind i need(24/7 & quite extreme) i cant have while i have my son is still living with me. However people do have 24/7 relationships but its on the very discreet end. While not living together just like any relationship time can be made for the more physical side of things x x
Posted

the concept of 247 is one that - on one hand - is often grossly misunderstood

on another

is something very personal to each relationship/dynamic

ignore kink for a second.  if you're married, or in a relationship, or anything then you are in this relationship "247" regardless as of if there is a child, or if one person is out at work, or out without the other - or so on - and any kinda relationship 'rules' apply - which might be, "don't spend all the *** we're saving for our holiday in the pub!" or "this constitutes as cheating"

when you add kink - it still doesn't really change from the above

of course, any form of "playtime" may well suffer due to having a child around - the same as it might impact someone's sex life otherwise : but any form of 247 relationship isn't non-stop-play anyway.

Posted
I'd say it can be a little more challenging at times. I enjoy DDlg a lot of the time, even if its down to just colouring or doing small tasks, watching disney. The more kink side of it tends to be when the kids arent around naturally, however the D/s dynamic between us doesn't stop. Does that make sense? XD
Posted
24/7 D/s relationships, like all D/s arrangements and all relationships involve a lot of mundane vanilla type activity in my opinion, unless you’re multi billionaires. However, it’s quite possible to continuously incorporate elements of Dominance, submission, discipline and control into your daily life without anyone noticing, even your children. In the real world D/s is not exclusively about sexual activity.
Posted
24/7 ? Nope! Not without sacrifice at least..
Posted
This can be a very complex question and really depends on the dynamic you are after. I don't think it is fair on a child to expose them to any sort of kinky behaviour but I'm sure couples have found ingenious ways to keep some aspects of a dynamic alive in plain sight. Developing your own cryptic communication and knowing how to park things to explore privately. A polite exchange of simple every day commands could help a child learn good manners but be careful to avoid 1 way traffic or a child may develope a form of sexist conditioning. Suggest a lot of planning and preparation goes into establishing how you would want it to work, and always be ready to put it on hold when it gets too complicated to keep up.
Posted
I have no children with experiences. It is important to think about what is most important for you in relationships, and could it be met if the other had a child. Also, to be respectful and responsible.
Posted
Work harder on the parent/child relationship and make sure your life choices do not adversely affect your family bond.
Posted
2 minutes ago, Reaper-6654 said:

Work harder on the parent/child relationship and make sure your life choices do not adversely affect your family bond.

With me, if a child is involved, I only try to be a friend, but slowly. I think it is important the child decides. 

Posted
Good evening,
In my first L/s relationship we had two children together. When we ended, I had full custody, with them going every other weekend to their dad’s, from the time the youngest was 5. I entered into my second L/s relationship as a 24/7 CNC slave. I was still in that dynamic when the youngest turned eigh***, and moved away.
So, yes it’s completely possible, had its hiccups, required some fine tuning, an open mind, consistent communication, and having other L/s friends with kids, was an absolute bonus!
Posted
Of course it can work. Anything is possible if both parties are dedicated & committed enough. It just adds a layer or two of nuance to the dynamic when you have kids. Which btw, is almost everyone my age (36) lol The best way I've found is: Ok, you can agree to submit 24/7 tpe, with the clear & obvious exception of anything & everything involving your kids. It would be insane to think that your Dom would control your kids as well, or how you raise them. Children are ALWAYS WITHOUT EXCEPTION out of the question. Your parenting is ALWAYS WITHOUT EXCEPTION out of the question. If your Dom can't accept that, it's a major red flag. For real.
Posted
On 10/5/2022 at 11:26 AM, Firefox_ said:

I'd say it can be a little more challenging at times. I enjoy DDlg a lot of the time, even if its down to just colouring or doing small tasks, watching disney. The more kink side of it tends to be when the kids arent around naturally, however the D/s dynamic between us doesn't stop. Does that make sense? XD

I'm not ddlg but I enjoy colouring in adult couring books an disney