Permanently Stretching out Her Pussy overtime

Drakebelg

Posted

In 2015 we started using cock sleeves and I noticed my then 45 year wifes slightly loose pussy started staying open. This led me to to stretch her perineum downwards and over the next year or so I was easily able to put 4 fingers of each hand in her and pull them open. Now 7 years later (52) she is permanently loose, always wet and we still stretch her.

Anyone else into this and have experience in it?

We have discovered a few new things due to her being so loose.

1-She loves me rubbing and her cervix or even slightly grabbing it.

2-She cums from me very firmly pulling her pussy open wide downwards towards her ass .

3-She cums from me grabbing what feels like several rings of muscle maybe at 2-5-8-12 cm deep.

4-In spoons i can fuck her to bits with a 10.5x8" cock sleeve, but in other positions she can only take 9".

5-She is always wet and loose.

I have found information about stimulation of the cervix and the perenial sponge but I cannot find anything about the rings. Anyone know anything about this?

Posted
If she's cumming from stimulation of what you are calling the "rings" is it possible they are either her g-spot or the orgasm is actually from stimulation of her g-spot as a secondary thing to whatever it is you are doing?
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I can say, I really like subs with a permanent gape or prolapse. From their tellings you can say, even they enjoy that feeling of being open and used (ready to be used).
  • 3 weeks later...
PrincessNina2001
Posted

My pussy is permanent wide cause of fisting

• 1 month later...
Posted

Actually, this is a goal for me when I find my forever sub.  I like anal sex, so, no worries about not getting my satisfaction. 

I would love to have someone to see how far she can go... I can already imagine how much *** we'd be spending on "Bad Dragon" toys! lol

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/6/2022 at 4:20 PM, gemini_man said:

If she's cumming from stimulation of what you are calling the "rings" is it possible they are either her g-spot or the orgasm is actually from stimulation of her g-spot as a secondary thing to whatever it is you are doing?

No it's definetly not the gspot becuase I also stimulate that sometimes. She just loves the stretching. With long penis sleeves she loves getting het posterior fornix stimulated. She als loves her cervix been gently rubbed. A wide pussy gives much more possibilities for the womans pleasure.

Posted
On 11/14/2022 at 1:31 PM, PrincessNina2001 said:

My pussy is permanent wide cause of fisting

What can you take with no warmup?