Feet fetish

Posted

I'm wondering if there's such thing as a feet submissive,,,,,,,i have  liked women feet,,,,,,since i was very young,,,,,i discovered i love to tickle them later in life,,,,is a big turn on,,,,,is anyone else the same or it just me,,,,,I'm also a dom by nature not by choice 

Posted
Your not alone I feel the same. And yes it does feel like a conflict
Posted

fetishes aren't confined to just submissives, and there's more to kink than just Dominants and submissives.

the concept of not having a choice but to be a Dominant is also a bit... well... this isn't a barrier to submission - like, there's nothing wrong with not wanting to be submissive : but... you just really have to learn to let go.  To really let go.

Posted
1 minute ago, Mastercruel23 said:

Thats not always a choice you make

It is something that can be worked on if it is what you want.

Otherwise it's just an excuse.

Posted
Your circumstances and your experience make up who you are it's not something that you can change.
Posted

we're probably heading off topic, but

so yes, a lot of your upbringing and life so far shapes who you are.   who you are, today.   your life going forwards shapes who you will be in the future.

You can learn new behaviours and skills.  You can unlearn toxic behaviours.

Almost anything where you need to grow behaviours there's some form of training or support in the world.

Granted. There may be a lot to learn, to reshape.  But, like... if someone has fetishes deemed submissive but doesn't wish to be submissive. This is one thing (and really, no fetishes are truly submissive or Dominant).    If someone actually wishes to go down a path of submission, then where they are right now, doesn't matter.   But it is a long road ahead regardless.   Some people just have their excuses for not walking the road.

Posted
All I can say in this debate is that female feet are a wonder and Id worship them every day if I could xx
Posted
Speaking as someone who loves having their feet tickled, I don't think it matters whether you feel you are being submissive or dominant, it's just such a wonderful feeling - if it's what you and your partner enjoy, just do it and worry about the labels later.
statictickler
Posted

I have always love tickling, especially womens feet. I particularly love bondage with it as well. In my sessions I regularly incorporate foot worship with the tickling as well.

• 7 months later...
Posted
Are there any ladies who enjoy tickling a guys feet?