Self-Bondage ideas/help

Deltaswitch

Posted
Hey I'm currently in a d/s dynamic and I am the sub. I'm looking for self bondage ideas, or advice as I want to have the feeling of complete ***ness. My dom lives in a different continent so its all online. Does anyone have any advice, ideas, goof website instructions on how to tie myself up in a predicament safely?
Posted
Yes, it's not safe especially if you get so good with knots/restraints that you really are ***. There was a guy from GCHQ died in a self restraint about 7 years ago. The only way it's safe is with a trusted person that can untie/un-restrain you.
Posted
Slipknots and simple hitches. Avoid bowlines.

Always have tools handy to help facilitate your escape. Knife, hacksaw, drill; one-handed tools.

I’ve gotten myself into a few predicaments over the years and struggled for hours to get free. It can be funny and frustrating. I actually had to hacksaw my way out of a situation the other night.

Siri voice dial a friend if need be. Leave a key under the mat.

Posted
You could look at using ice locks as points. The principle is that you fill them with water then freeze to keep the two parts together and when the ice melts they come free. They come with different melt times.which can also be adjusted by room temps.
--
Couple these with quick release equestrian locks and you can be reasonable safe as possible.
--
Arrange a safe call with a local kinkster you trust or your dom so the can check in, no answer = something has gone wrong.
--
Practice slipknots, that wont tighten but can enable you to release them with teeth etc
--
Always make sure you have saftey cutters in easy reach. If you are doing a standing predicament make sure you have something soft around you to fall on to incase you space or fall asleep before the locks give out .
--
Finally always start simple and test relaese mechinisms, durations of locks etc with someone present. Eg your dom even use it as a prelude to play. Eg put yourself in self bondage, and the Dom keeps watch and if you struggle to release yourself he helps.
--
This can lead to some interesting optioms.eg, your dom is visiting for play, you put yourself in self bondage 20-30 minutes before they arrive so you are ready for then