extra small clothing

cageddevotion

cageddevotion
Posted

Finding it so hard to find xxs clothing..as in size 4 (UK). I don't think I have found anywhere that you can buy anything off the shelf so to speak. Anyone point me/us in the right direction?

Thanks 🤔☺️

Posted

Feel free to make recommendations, but as always no external links thanks. 

Posted
Apologies. Only which part was the external link?
Posted
1 minute ago, naughtynat said:

Apologies. Only which part was the external link?

So you can make recommendations of store names but please do not add any external links to the actual stores etc. as they are not allowed as per forum guidelines. 

Posted
I'm assuming you are Caucasian? I know that with clothing in general that e.g. Amazon typically is always smaller than usual as I think it caters primarily to the Asian market for clothes. So maybe try buying from the Far East? A good excuse for a shopping trip to HK/KL/Seoul?
Posted
I just Googled "UK size 4 clothing" and there were lots came up including Next, Zalando and ASOS - so maybe try that OP
Posted
Like others mentioned, go online. I stick with reputable sites. Being Asian, I stay away from Asian sites, because depending on the country, their sizings are different and quality is mostly not so great. Also, most of the clothing is made smaller... if UK size S, mostly Asia L or XL.
Posted
I need to mention, watch out for Amazon sellers who sell clothing from Asia too. Forgot, even if the clothes looks great, you have no idea how the condition will be after washing.
Posted
1 hour ago, Carnival said:
I’m not sure you can buy for example XXS gimp suit from Next or Zalando… 😂

You can't but as the OP didn't specify the type both are valid....they may be looking for lingerie for example in which case both options are perfectly good ones 👍🏻😉