Hands free orgasm

Damonlamond

Posted

Tried lots of toys to achieve hands free orgasm. Cant quite get there. Which is better a toy or a real cock? What say you?

Posted
I would say a man with a great mouth sweetšŸ’žYou might find one one on here but definitely not for those reasons šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Good luck sweet ā¤ļø
Posted
28 minutes ago, Kinklover32 said:

I would think real tbh

What do you mean?

Posted
I mean a real man. That wants to pleasure a woman with his mouth in reality. Not from speaking via a keyboard
Posted
Never ever achieved that. I personally am a type who needs a specific speed and technique to reach mine. Plenty of fun for my doms to edge me for hours though xD
Posted
2 minutes ago, Ellie04 said:
Never ever achieved that. I personally am a type who needs a specific speed and technique to reach mine. Plenty of fun for my doms to edge me for hours though xD

Never achieved? A hands free orgasm?

Posted

Thanks for all the replies, everyone!!

Posted
2 hours ago, naughtynat said:

Never achieved? A hands free orgasm?

Nope never ever. :P

Posted
Just me being genuinely naughty šŸ˜ˆ with naughty thoughts. Where is the fun in not beingā€¦.so easy to drown in the seriousness of everything šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜œ Gather your thoughts and ask how, then give it a try and enjoy šŸ˜‰šŸ’ž
Posted
Iā€™ve been trying for a really long time to have hands-free orgasms. Itā€™s really tough. Iā€™ve gotten super close many times but Iā€™ve never really achieved it without some sort of stimulation somewhere.

One of the reasons I do chastity play is to try to keep myself in an aroused state for an extended period of time.

One day. Itā€™ll happen.
Posted
I beleive the term hands free also means not using your hands to use toys
Posted
I imagine most will say real cock lol HOWEVER... I suppose it depends on what you're trying to get out of it. I've had fantastic results using Lelo toys on subs. The Cruise/SonĆ£ in particular šŸ‘šŸ» don't have much experience with the male side of things, but that's my best recommendation anyway.
Posted
I have a cock, however, I much prefer fucking my gf with toys!!! So much more fun
Posted
Maybe try to include a bit of bondage in equation. There plently of ways to tie a toy so it sits on clit without moving. A lot of have used wands to achieve this and distracting your brain sometimes put it over edge. If you hyper focus on one thing usually can not get there easily. It like why does a orgasm feel so strong if a guy rubs a girl clit or plays with her while in movies, watching a love at home or while driving. I do it often to my sub while i am driving and usually ultra intense because your brain being stimulated in other ways. Try wand and maybe while playing a game, doing a puzzle or something that distracts you a bit
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

I canā€™t speak too much for you as most men will say a real cock so it doesnā€™t their their ego. But men like me who love to go down on a woman as well as using my cock women seem to love that. But again thatā€™s from personal experience. Donā€™t know if this helps at all good luckĀ 

• 1 month later...
Queen_Holzripper
Posted
The real thing is definitely better
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Iv mastered hands free multiple ruined orgasms using my fmachine pro 3 with 1 of my 20 dongs while i have estim and a massage wand strapped to my ck and blls.
I can edge myself for hours before i decide to orgasm
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I had several HFOs, or prostate Os.
For me, this works almost every time: I open my anus with a speculum (pretty wide). Then, I slightly carress my prostate only with the tip of one finger.

Don't concentrate on orgasming. It's a very different thing from jacking off. Just feel the sensations inside your whole body, and wave after wave will make your whole body shiver...

...just my 2 cents.

• 11 months later...
Damonlamond
Posted

Thanks for the tip!! I love it!!

Posted

Both are amazing but try a nipple orgasm