Pulled in different directions

Posted

I love control of myself and making plans, but at the same time I sometimes crave someone to take the lead. With sex sometimes I love to take charge but sometimes I just want to be bossed around. Is it possible to be dominant and submissive? 

I'm very new to all this.

Posted
Yes. The term is 'switch.' For some people it's based on context, and who their partner is.
Posted
i’m new to BDSM also and I feel exactly the same sometimes i just wanna fuck her rough and hard in all different positions Then there’s someday I just wanna worship every inch of her body  sit on my face and let me submit to you
Posted
I like to think of sex as different flavours of ice-cream... You know what you like - but sometimes you'd like to try something different... AND sometimes different is good, and sometimes it's not - but that's ok too!
Posted
That you feel that way proves that it is indeed possible :) . Not everyone desires to be have a strict D/s dynamic, some enjoy the playfulness of kink simply exploring
Posted

Thank you all for replying I appreciate it 🙂👍

Posted
Welcome to being a Switch... with the right partner/partners find satisfaction in both sides...enjoy
Posted
Switch how you want, when you want, and with whom you want.
Posted
Yes you can be both there's nothing wrong being both but you got to realize which one do you like to prefer the most and