What Is Your Strangest.?

Posted

I leave it up to her as well , but never had the pleasure them more the a whole night (8h) 

but on other when I do it to her, not that long either 

Just4you-8443
Posted
On 12/6/2018 at 11:44 AM, InsoleMan6 said:

Hi All,

What’s you strangest fetish or fantasy that you have. If you had the means to make your dream fetish or fantasy come true, what would it be.?

InsoleMan6.

To be at a party, an have the woman of my dreams pee in my mouth while everyone looks on 

Posted

Agree with above party and pee, Id like to add, A punch bowl  made up of women's pee, and during the party refreshed  while   we watch as the hostess squats on the punch bowl and urinates.  The husbands must drink from the punch bowl ladies  have a choice..

Just4you-8443
Posted
On 12/6/2018 at 11:44 AM, InsoleMan6 said:

Hi All,

What’s you strangest fetish or fantasy that you have. If you had the means to make your dream fetish or fantasy come true, what would it be.?

InsoleMan6.

To be at a party , an have my Mistress never have to get up to go to the bathroom 🚽 because she knows that’s why I kneel beside her

Posted

I wonder "Just 4you"   if she had other guests who said,  May I use your urinal, how would you react? If Mistress said of course! and some of them were male?   Are you obedient?

I

Posted

Well Just 4you, 

do you have a mistress who would make you do those things? I have had in the past, I'm old now well past  having Mistresses who wish to play with very old men.   But  I understand as you do that the Mistresses can be very mean and make submissive men do terrible things.

I have been very embarrassed on occasion.

Posted

For me there are two answers. My strangest fantasy is to find a very attractive women (A little older than me) tied up (Standing with her hands above her head) and I have to pretend I'm a virgin, basically tease her. But if I had the means to make my favourite fantasy come true I would be a Dom to a group of subs.

Posted

I would love to be feminized locked in chastity and made serve as a french maid

Posted
On 12/10/2018 at 1:29 AM, Facesit-slave said:

I have a fart fetish so for me it's having a guy sit on me and fart on my face.

I used to work with a group of guys and one used to fart so much that we ended up having to buy air freshner to stay alive. He was quite proud of those bombs of his but the rest of us used to suffer badly.  We dreaded Mondays because I think he used to store them for the whole weekend then empty the olde bowels throughout Monday.  If one of us had lit a match in there we would have all been wiped out

Posted

Slave coffle, I have always wanted to try that. Chained by the neck,  shackled ankles, and being taken across country to where I get locked in the dungeons for a long time.  Yep, I would be a happy camper

Posted

I'd like 2 women to take me for a CFNM drive at night in the country (quiet B road)

Maybe they'd stop by a small woodland and kick me out the car and drive off.

I'd have to hide in the trees until they returned a few minutes later!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Another of my fantasies is to have my arms bound to my sides, my legs and feet bound together, and then completely wrapped tight like a mummified man with just my face exposed. Then my face used as a foot toy, shoe toy, sex and pleasure toy by women/domi’s. I would be used by just one woman/domi, or in a group session with many women/domi’s. Women/domi’s could strapon dildos to my mummified body and head and ride their strapon dildos whilst riding my mummified body and head. 

Posted

Be the owner of a group of subs. 

Posted
5 hours ago, u-5c34e47459887 said:

Be the owner of a group of subs. 

I like it. You can choose whichever sub you want to use whenever you want, and for whatever purpose.