Ask Me Anything.

Posted
15 hours ago, Sandro said:

how do you create Cold Fusion ? 

There is always one. 

I do actually have a science degree and (in another lifetime) was a science teacher. If you would like to discuss the latest progress and theories on cold fusion then message me.

Posted
1 hour ago, DominatrixSheba said:

Do you want to see one for free or to pay?

I really want to be a 24 7 sissie, I want to dress 24 hrs a day as a girl. I want to be a sissy slave permanently. I would like to see one free my mistress 

Posted
On 12/24/2018 at 12:01 PM, Explorer1469 said:

I really want to be a 24 7 sissie, I want to dress 24 hrs a day as a girl. I want to be a sissy slave permanently. I would like to see one free my mistress 

A lot of people dream about a 24/7 slave lifestyle. Some do achieve it for a while however, there is an awful lot to consider. Often the dream is better than reality. 

I would suggest that you start slow. Find a lifestyle Dom/me that you can see to explore your dressing and slave fetishes with. To become somebody's personal slave you must have a good rapport with them and them with you. It will take a while to find this person and probably several false starts.

You also need to think about what you want from the lifestyle. Do you want to be owned or do you want an actual relationship but in a D/s style. 

I have always kept personal slaves at arms length. Almost like a business relationship. They will get a polite 'thank you' for their service and to be in my presence. That is it. I may use them for sessions or play occasionally. I do not treat a slave as a friend, just someone who is useful to me. Usually they will become dissatisfied with the situation and move on because they want more.

Then you have to think about living costs. If you are a 24/7 sissy slave, do you live for free at the expense of your Dom/me? If not, where does your income come from?

Personally, if I were you, I would network. Find other people who like to dress and enjoy the same role. Attend events - club nights and parties, if you are feeling wealthy you can check out Sissy Manor who do full on immersive weekend experiences but it will cost you. 

You could also join fetlife and tv chix to meet people and find local events.

It is not an impossible dream, but take it slow and learn about yourself and what you want first. Meet people, dress for a day, dress for a weekend, explore the slave role and choose your Dom/mes carefully.

• 1 month later...
Posted

What’s the capital of Colombia?

well You said ask Me anything.

Do You think it’s disrespectful to My Dom to keep up My cheeky chappy persona when we are “ Vanilla” , or am I just bottoming up?

I await Your judgment with baited breath.

You look stunning by the way.

Roue

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Thank you for taking time. 

May I ask how to find someone like sub and dom both?

and how to prevent a blackmail for both. Becaue the one in sub conditions maybe closed eyes or unable to do any action. 

Thanks,

Posted

What’s the best way of finding someone who likes everything to do with scat?