Breastfeeding, younger or older?

Ro****

Posted

In case of breastfeeding (and of course if you like it):

- for men: do you like older or younger women?

- for women: do you like older or younger men?

Posted
I prefer men close to my age or younger but not more than 15-20 years younger.
Posted
My initial thought was younger for some reason when in actual fact age wasn't even a factor. It was the bond shared as my experience with breastfeeding was to nurse my partner, who was about 6 years older than me and my dominant.
I'm not sure I could nurse anyone younger than me or at least substantially as I prefer dating older men.
Posted
Well currently after spending almost a year searching for ABF & ANR for me I don’t think age would matter, and I hadn’t even considered that as a factor.
It’s about the connection and bond that can be created through it that is important for me.
Posted
Me and my partner Ellie have just started using pumps and lots of additives and already love the changes she can feel
Posted
On 10/26/2022 at 5:54 AM, BigGirl76 said:

I prefer men close to my age or younger but not more than 15-20 years younger.

oh yes ok , understand what you mean

Posted
On 10/26/2022 at 7:19 AM, x_Missy_x said:

My initial thought was younger for some reason when in actual fact age wasn't even a factor. It was the bond shared as my experience with breastfeeding was to nurse my partner, who was about 6 years older than me and my dominant.
I'm not sure I could nurse anyone younger than me or at least substantially as I prefer dating older men.

ok , totally agreed age is not a fact, or just a preference. In case of nursing, I think if you feel comfortable in nursing your Dom or Daddy well, that's perfectly fit your role and desire (sorry I've been watching on your profile :) ). Breastfeeding for me as a Daddy is pure art, is a great activity that places Daddy and sub in their roles respectively. May I ask, what exactly do you feel while breastfeeding? .. of course feel you free to answer or not

Posted
On 10/26/2022 at 1:55 PM, Fantasytime said:

Me and my partner Ellie have just started using pumps and lots of additives and already love the changes she can feel

oohh pumps are great tools too :) , interesting