Adult Breastfeeding Fetish (ABF)

SeekingABF-ANR

SeekingABF-ANR
Posted

Hello, how many of us have discovered the immense intimacy and sensuality of an ABF relationship/ breastfeeding fetish? It’s a fact that a women can induce lactation without pregnancy. I would like to hear about your experience or questions on Adult breastfeeding fetish.

Posted

There is something very erotic about Adult Breastfeeding Fetish  (ABF) I would like to find a sub that is lactating.

Alistair1974
Posted

The requirement of the production of oxytocin is pretty much imperative in breastfeeding fetish with ***d/induced lactation, and one of the the best ways to produce that is to give the woman an orgasm (or 3!) but also have skin on skin contact over a period of time. I've been a "suckler/feeder" for someone attempting this via pumps and myself but she kept herself so distant that there was no "bonding" ergo no oxytocin. She'd bought supplements and used her pump regularly  but suck-ceeded *groans* only to manage a small trickle rather than a flow. I took myself out of the equation because there was no intimacy nor sensual aspect. In truth I was but a prop, and that's absolutely not how it should be.  
Living in Wolves  / by Brum in the UK I actually thought I might encounter a lass on here with an interest in such things but, it seems it's very much not something that crops up in mainstream kink (is that an oxymoron?) and in fact on the 2 occasions I've used the chat here there have been extremely negative comments fired at me from lasses who've clicked on my profile! 
In short.. it seems it's as taboo as eating horse is here in the Uk haha Perhaps my 9 years in Amsterdam rubbed off on me a little too much? :p

SeekingABF-ANR
Posted

The problem is One of supply. The demand from both men and women sucklers is high. Breastfeeding fetish Feeders are rare, resist coming out due to the perceived taboo stigma of it.

3 years ago I embarked on a huge project to get a FB group going from 350 to 5000 members, I reached 10k then retired. Spent time in Fb jail until they eventually seen it as an acceptable community standards....

The group is a induced lactation support group...I now run a smaller niche group assisting induced lactation. I have trained one Hucow. It’s in my genetics and need it medically. Nothing more naturally produces endorphins and serotonin in my body than the intimacy and sensuality of an Adult Breastfeeding Fetish. 

I believe I am the Australian thought leader in this area. Combine Adult Breastfeeding Fetish and G spot stimulus and you have undoubtedly  A very volatile female orgasm in the making. The stimulus travels from top to bottom cycle.

BTW I’m searching for a feeder in Australia Victoria. I have a database of names, locations and starting to match feeders to sucklers on a global scale. 

thank you

SeekingABF-ANR
Posted
6 hours ago, Alistair1974 said:

The requirement of the production of oxytocin is pretty much imperative in this with ***d/induced lactation, and one of the the best ways to produce that is to give the woman an orgasm (or 3!) but also have kin on skin contact over a period of time. I've been a "suckler/feeder" for someone attempting this via pumps and myself but she kept herself so distant that there was no "bonding" ergo no oxytocin. She'd bought supplements and used her pump regularly  but suck-ceeded *groans* only to manage a small trickle rather than a flow. I took myself out of the equation because there was no intimacy nor sensual aspect. In truth I was but a prop, and that's absolutely not how it should be.  
Living in Wolves  / by Brum in the UK I actually thought I might encounter a lass on here with an interest in such things but, it seems it's very much not something that crops up in mainstream kink (is that an oxymoron?) and in fact on the 2 occasions I've used the chat here there have been extremely negative comments fired at me from lasses who've clicked on my profile! 
In short.. it seems it's as taboo as eating horse is here in the Uk haha Perhaps my 9 years in Amsterdam rubbed off on me a little too much? :p

See my comments below, don’t give up, it’s possible and highly probable. 

Posted

I’m currently inducing as I can’t afford a breast pump or meds I’m only massaging but I’m finding motivation very hard to muster I find guys eager to want to help me with my breastfeeding fetish but when it comes down to it they disappear so I’m alone again

• 6 months later...
Suckmytits-4476
Posted

SEEKING ABF! Young large breasted petetie woman seeking male for adult breastfeeding Fetish

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Why are all the women so far away ffs lol