Sub outfits

Se****

Posted
Morning Kinksters,

Doms; what outfit(s) (if any) do you like your sub to wear for play sessions?

Subs; what outfit makes you feel particularly sexy for Sir?

One of my pleasures is buying a new outfit for a sub to wear. Needless to say that sometimes they don’t stay on for long. And having said that it is difficult to improve on a naked sub wearing only her collar waiting to serve.
Posted
Personally i dont wear anything special, i keep it plain simply to cover my body, no completely naked for me x
Posted

I agree that a naked body except for a collar (in leather and brown or dark colours) is among the top contenders. And as someone who likes to play rough, this is for me often the best choice.

But there's something about lace for me. The lightness and elegance. And though I'm not as crazy about black as many others, a black lace ***r or a pair of long, black gloves is lovely.

Posted

Either naked or female lingerie (depends on the type of play)

Posted

It varies, but naked to me is not as interesting as selecting what she will wear.

• 1 month later...
Heelsandcorset
Posted

i wear i two very tight corsets one underbust then an overbust i lace them so tight i cant flex my torso at all it makes me feel vulnreble. then i wear cute innocent high heels which makes me feel like a sweet innocent victim that deep down wants it rough and dirty.

then latex stockings cos they turn me on

• 5 weeks later...
Posted
I love it when a Dom buys me new outfits to wear for him🥰
Dirtylilfunhaver
Posted

I love any wetlook catsuit, leggings, leotard, cosplay outfit, wetlook leggings seem to be my deal lately. A collar, fingerless matching gloves and any king of mask. if frisky a ring gag. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted
I would love a dom to buy me a sexy velvet dress to wear, or a lacy lingerie set 🥰 even just a new thong or stockings as a gift make me want to dress up right away and get into position~
Posted
I like a sub to wear something that makes me aroused and gives me the feeling of wanting to control that. A good outfit also shows off their best body features & also makes the sub feel great. It could be a cute leather item or a beautiful revealing dress for example.
Posted
One of my fave and most simple looks is one I’ve discovered to be surprisingly enticing. Lace or reptile print undies underneath a braless, yet tight, transparent nylon cami, that precisely comes down to just above my ass cheeks. It’s very intriguing to me exactly why this simple look is so appealing, but needless to say it’s become one of my faves for obvious reasons. : D
Posted

I personally enjoy dressing up when I play, so I still dress up even when I know it is a slave sub dynamic and scene, pvc dress, body suit, basque. Usually gloves and some kind of foot wear, boots or heels. Also of course a collar choice.

I know that latex pvc are traditionally for dominatrix play, but I enjoy and love how they feel, so it's a small win for me.

Posted

Hmm, cannot say just one exact outfit, if Dom  is he, would love to wear only female outfits he wanting to see, if Dom is she, some male looks might please her
So would try to do my best and like what Dom offers me

I can choose myself  as example leather jeans and top is easiest If some time to prepare would be ncie to choose viny/pvc dress or same materia skirt and blouse. Heels or boots with every outfit

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

I prefer my subs to be in a minimum of a pair high heels boots, over knee minimum, and a good corset, preferably all in black leather 

Posted
12 hours ago, MrLeatherCrotchBoots said:

I prefer my subs to be in a minimum of a pair high heels boots, over knee minimum, and a good corset, preferably all in black leather 

yes defn, as a sub such is a joy to wear

• 3 months later...
Posted

I love a collar on both my neck and  cock and balls. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Been locked by wife for a week straight in chastity