Fictional charcters

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I once dressed up as the Margot Robbie Harley Quinn from the first *** Squad movie last year! I went to a Halloween Sex Party where I had a threesome with two other women dressed up as Poison Ivy and Catwoman from the Batman Arkham Knight video game.
Posted
Ok wow I love your cosplay especially the scarlet witch! She’s definitely a character I’d love to play with! It could be fun tying up Rouge from the X-men and making her submit. I wouldn’t be able to touch her but I could command her to touch herself or I copied play with her using toys. I think the danger of her powers would be kinda hot. She’d definitely make a good master herself but I like thinking about what is would be like to get a powerful women like her to submit. Another character would definitely have to be lagertha from Vikings. Everyone hung about her is sexy. I love how strong she is and how she grew to be one of the best warriors in the series. I’m sure many would bow to the mother of dragons but I choose lagertha as my queen! Truly though if I got to pick any cosplay to see it would have to be one of my own characters. I write fantasy/XPstories
Posted
3 minutes ago, bubblebuttbuck said:
Ok wow I love your cosplay especially the scarlet witch! She’s definitely a character I’d love to play with! It could be fun tying up Rouge from the X-men and making her submit. I wouldn’t be able to touch her but I could command her to touch herself or I copied play with her using toys. I think the danger of her powers would be kinda hot. She’d definitely make a good master herself but I like thinking about what is would be like to get a powerful women like her to submit. Another character would definitely have to be lagertha from Vikings. Everyone hung about her is sexy. I love how strong she is and how she grew to be one of the best warriors in the series. I’m sure many would bow to the mother of dragons but I choose lagertha as my queen! Truly though if I got to pick any cosplay to see it would have to be one of my own characters. I write fantasy/XPstories

Fantasy/comicbook stories and have lots of characters I’d love to see come to life! Or I would love to make a character for someone  specifically and then see them become them! Love character creating! I have a few characters for myself and at least one of them I cosplay as. I am into LARPing and into helping others create their ideal character!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
This genre is my favorite ❤️ and I have found to be the most fun, stimulating intellectually and sexually.
Posted

Tyrande Whisperwind or Alexstrasza from Warcraft

• 6 months later...
Posted
Rias Gremory from High School DxD so want to be owned by her
  • 2 months later...
Posted
If we’re talking about the land of fiction, then; Bridget from Guilty Gear, Peridot from Steven Universe, and Centorea from Monster Musume.
Posted
Samus Aran from Metroid ranks highly for me. Ada Wong from Resident Evil as well.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I got so many as well. It almost feels like I’m only attracted to fictional characters sometimes. My some of tops are easily Dr Egon Spengler from Ghostbusters and Karlach from Baldur’s gate 3
Posted
Chun-Li from street fighter
Posted
Kasumi from DOA is up there for me…
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
The lol characters are a huge turn on here. Just learning about this myself.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Love costumes not so much a specific character as time period play.
Posted
I love MCU Loki but we actually have an introject alter (DID) of the historical Norse deity of Loki. we reframed into our own creative writing and use as a tool to explore our t4t switch4switch bdsm fantasies. We struggle with allowing ourselves to express attraction to other physical beings due to shame-based OCD tendencies- I'm a big advocate of self-insert fanfic and other creative works for this reason. I'm working on writing some Loki/genderqueer reader fics I'll post on AO3 once I'm able to get access to my account again (think it got deactivated from lack of use for too long?) But I'm also making a story/friendsim game with bdsm dynamics being touched on with a lot of research and careful consideration